>bobby flay is waiting in your kitchen
>he wants to know what your signature dish is and he's ready to beat you at it

what are you making?

>what are you making?
A telephone call to the police

Homemade mayo.

.45 ACP

Michael Simon pls go

I tell him it's a blowjob contest so he can try to beat me at that (secretly you win either way lol)

famous rockin' cyanide fritters with kicked up honey-chipotle aioli

Omelette . This little fucker whoever he is can come at me every way he likes, I will beat him woth the power of omelette

Saag Paneer. Good luck Bobbo

butterdogs

I'd cook my best fillet of bobby flay, with a side of "Oh look I killed that fucking frat-boy/little-bitch, bobby flay."

I can make a mean rice pudding

>calzone
He's literally fucked.

Turd sandwich, with jizz sauce. Been making these for awhile now. I know the secrets.

Peanutbutter and jelly--grilled if i'm feeling daring.

What the fuck is a butterdog

Probably make my signature luscious lumps.

Microwave bacon and an underdone fried egg.

>That file name

I'm making a big heaping bowl of "kill Bobby Flay with a cast iron skillet."

I don't care much for Bobby Flay.

Hit me with your recipe fambroghini

>I'd cook my best fillet of bobby flay
You should have just ended the joke there.

Your moms pussy stuffed with semen.

hot dogs
protip get ready to be embarassed mister flay(gay)

My kitchen is pretty small, two people would have a bitch of a time cooking together I would probably tell him I'm not interested and get the fuck out of my apartment.

chicken fried steak. The secret is not to deep fry but rather pan fry on side at a time.

The "gallon of vodka".

got my signature dish for you right here bobby boy

*unzips"

I'm fucking making one of my deliciously dense burritos where I mix and season the fuck out of a bunch of meat and veg, cook the rice in chili oil, not sure how I'd make the beans which are black beans and possibly chickpeas along with some crazy ghost pepper or some shit diced into everything which I would honestly end up deciding on the fly, all in a lavash wrap and then grilled on two sides.

Nobody better fucking steal my idea. I'll kill you all.

I don't think anyone deep fries chicken fried steak, it's usually cast iron shallow fry.

Restaurants typically deep fry if they have one available, too much of a PITA to deep fry at home though unless it's time for chips

Chocolate eclair

Id shoot him for trespassing

I don't even cook honestly

Doesn't matter.
Whenever he does a throwdown he makes the retard decision of letting the challenged's patrons be the judges.
Meaning my parents are going to be the judges, and there's no fucking way they're going to side with him, they both think Bobby Flay is a dipshit

Joke's on him, I don't even know how to cook.

its actually this. im the guy who said butterdogs