What.

What.

>Cream in coffee

What the fuck are you on about?

milk wouldn't induce enough heart attack

>mfw I've seen Americans literally put butter in their coffee

>mfw I've never seen a yuropoor who wasn't painfully obsessed with Americans

Anything other than black

Just replace any instance of decaf with Absinthe and coffee with Vodka, then imagine a business.

>Ask mom to put the hot pocket in for 1:30 on the microwave
>She puts it in for 90 seconds
THAT'S NOT WHAT I FUCKING SAID, BITCH

Sugar and creamer? Ah no thank you. You see I drink my coffee black. I'm sort of like Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven. The tough cowboy type. Would you care to ask me how frequently I use sugar or creamer? Well go ahead, I've got time. Ask me. ... Glad you asked.

Short answer: none.

Disciplined answer: Haven't touched it in months. Probably old by now. I'm actually going through a lawsuit to get my local grocery store to reduce their sugar and creamer inventory. It's going well. I can't stand sugarlets or creamlets. Actually cut all of my old friends off who use. Why go through all of this trouble you ask? 3 words. 2 concepts. Discipline. Mental toughness. This is why friend. This is why.

As homoerotic as that sounds, and fucking stupid, I would totally join in on you with that stupid shit.
Just to piss off a fraction of the town, reroute traffic, cut big business profits, obesity perhaps, stimulate competition, and any other ridiculous reason. Mostly stickin' it to the man.

You nig nogs know coffee beans come from these little fruits?
Once the poor villagers of corporate owned jungles extract the bean, they apparently make wine with the pulp.

I never really understood the eyropoor argument. I mean, Europe is doing better financially than the US, and it is statistically proven that the US is suffering from obesity, hence the Amerifat name. Where does the 'poor' in europoor stem from?

it sounds alike and this board is autistic.

apparently that's a big thing in yemen, and youre more likely to be offered the cherry tea than actual coffee

>europe is doing better financially than the US

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

the euro is tanking against the dollar and even with all your faggy nations put together you BARELY hold a candle to the financial power of the US.

>He drinks coffee with his cream

>Europe is doing better financially than the US

Nice fantasyland you live in. What's next? "Brown people have successfully integrated into Euroland and are civilized members of our communities"

What in the world

Huh?

>he drinks coffee

.What

Seriously though, stop replying to bait.

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who don't start their mornings with a glacier-cold can of Coors Light

>he drinks beer

>*A portly fellow in a flame shirt waddles to the counter of a Starbucks*>"What would you like sir?"
>*The atheist squints around the coffee bar, his hands at the sides of his khaki shorts like he had two holsters. With one hand he expertly pulls out his wallet and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down before placing his order*
>"Coffee. Black."
>*A hush falls over the patrons and staff. Women gush in their panties as whispers from men can't believe what's transpiring. The barista looks like he's about to faint, his grip on the cup furiously shaking as he slides it over the counter to our hero*
>*The cheetoh avenger slaps down a sticky five and a quarter with his hamhock fist before mumbling to no one that they should "keep the change", knowing he's a far better human being than people that put sugar or milk in their coffee*

>he drinks watered down coffee
Big coffee chains are a cancer

I purposefully take it into the shower until the can is no longer blue, because I'm made of hate.

nigga are you high or something

I thought drinking black was like the most common thing in the world. I mean, the guy you are replying to is still an asshole, but still

What.

I like watching the cream cloud through the coffee when putting it in after.

youtube.com/watch?v=VK1iDIcnHQg

Who pissed in your Cheerios? Or do you not eat Cheerios either because you are not 16?

Can confirm - used to live in Yemen. It's quite delicious.

>still live with parents.
>no one else drinks coffee in the house hold.
>want to buy coffee maker because its 100% cheaper then just buying coffee from some where.
>they get mad whenever someone buys something for the kitchen, especially when only a single person uses it. Because it takes up too much counter space.
>forced to buy expensive Starbucks/caribou coffee every day.

god damnit Veeky Forums.

>too stupid to get a french press
>complain and animepost instead

and hey guess what counter space IS too valuable for your fucking unitasker that only you use.

>putting cream in coffee

Do yanks really do this?

>still live with parents
Found your problem.

>I never really understood the eyropoor argument. I mean, Europe is doing better financially than the US, and it is statistically proven that the US is suffering from obesity, hence the Amerifat name. Where does the 'poor' in europoor stem from?
Uh no, Europe isn't doing better. Or have you forgotten all the economic turmoil these past few years? Austerity hit you guys hard. Tepid growth v. Stagnation. Neither is great, but one is certainly better. That's what happens when you give up your sovereign currency and bet your future on under preformers. Look up the numbers. And while the U.S is pretty fat, we're not topping the list, and lots of other countries are right up there too, including European ones. So maybe read stuff before throwing up your country's gang signs, yeah?

just get a french press retard

You can get a moka pot, French press, pour over drip, aeropress, phin, or just make coldbrew

A little Google search goes a long way user kun

Keep it in your bedroom. Or, move out.

>This
Up all night brewing coffee in my room until the sun came up, had the sugar and milk next to me all night. Slayed dragons and bedded whores. Had my cigarettes and wireless turtle beach headset. Dope.

Never really been on Veeky Forums before, but I saw your post on the front page and just had to pop in to say
>coffee
>cream
What are, you some nu-male faggot? Drink your coffee black, or with milk if absolutely have to.

>not drinking black instant coffee over concentrated with amphetamine and high nic vapor then doing ungodly amounts of work

to each his own I guess

>drinking
>coffee
It's like you haven't heard of snorting caffeine tablets.

>be OP
>wake up
>roommate made coffee
>crack a fifth of whiskey instead
>"n-n-no user, I'm not an alcoholic...BURP"

It seems fairly uncommon in Sweden and Canada (places I've lived), but not like, crazy or weird. Just not the most predominant preference.

Swedes, save for maybe the northerners, are a bunch of effeminate faggots though.
t. Finland

Not in my experience, but I've never been to Stockholm so what do I know.

>Stockholm
Try everything below UmeƄ.

>or with milk

>cream

>he doesn't use a flavoured non-dairy creamer

Doesn't the US have like their own GNP in debt?

what's wrong buddy

>doesn't cook his hot pocket for exactly 2:30

top fucking kek.
holy shit user why is this so funny.

under technicality, the us is 114 trillion in debt to the world, mostly england, france and ireland :^ ]

Bulletproof coffee is delicious, step it up nigga

Non-american here.
When you guys say you put cream in your coffee, do you mean full-fat milk or actual cream? Because I imagine putting actual cream in coffee would make it too rich.

>Nice fantasyland you live in. What's next? "Brown people have successfully integrated into Euroland and are civilized members of our communities"
The exact same can be said about america though...

I know BLACKS are awful

>114 trillion
I enjoy making things up too. Super fun, isn't it?

Brian?

Your definition of cream is most likely different from ours. Cream is just barely different (thicker) from whole milk.

>government in debt to world
What debt?

Is there some mysterious force pulling you into outer space? You are far out of touch with reality.

>Weekly BLM protests
>Black cities being burnt down by their own people
>Cops/white people being shot due to their race
Yes, i'm the one who is out of touch.

>being a tryhard

Are you a walking soundboard of propaganda? You should be embarrassed for yourself.

found the fox news believer

ever lived outside the u.s.?

Why are people from the states so quick to laugh at the refugees hitting Europe, whilst they can't admit they also have their own problems?

>Coors Light
>Beer

that's barely even spicy water

Why do you think Americans are so fucking obsessed with screaming FREEDOM.

It's because of all the western countries they probably have the least of it, after the UK.

Because the American right wing press uses it as a synonym for "what I'm accustomed to" and "real Americans" (i.e., the kind of people who have never purchased a bookshelf or made an international phone call) eat it up like hungry pigs at a trough

Who cares if I can't walk to the grocery store without being questioned by the police because merely being a pedestrian is suspicious; who cares if a television program can't show nipples because it's obscene; who cares if having a glass of wine is illegal if it's Sunday. I have guns so I'm free!

Post your firearm and a derogatory message about race on Facebook. No? Don't have the liberty to do either?

Enjoy all that freedom.

>>Who cares if I can't walk to the grocery store without being questioned by the police because merely being a pedestrian is suspicious; who cares if a television program can't show nipples because it's obscene; who cares if having a glass of wine is illegal if it's Sunday.
Exactly one of these things is actually true. The apocrypha and hearsay regarding Americans on this site is out of hand.

I've lived in 7 states and all of it is true to some extent, you've obviously never left whatever city you were born in

Any other "facts" you'd like to invent?

What the fuck is the point of pouring the creamer first, and why does it matter?

Sure, how about the "fact" that you know anything at all about this country?

>who have never.... made an international phone call
Why is that a bad thing?

I get the feeling someone doesn't like to be told they are wrong.

>What the fuck is the point of pouring the creamer first,

>It's because of all the western countries they probably have the least of it, after the UK.
>not knowing you can get arrested for "hate speech" (free speech that makes certain people uncomfortable)
>not knowing you can get arrested in Germany for raising your arm at a certain angle

It's not uncommon, if I gave examples he'd just say "b-but that's not the REAL AMERICA"

Right wing press caters to people's beliefs that what they're accustomed to is the only REAL thing and anyone who has different opinions is living in a bubble of college-boy delusions

I don't get this meme, nor did it answer my question

>he sweetens his coffee with something other than sugar

If you put your cream and or sugar in the cup first, you don't need to stir, since it gets stirred in as you pour the coffee

Putting the cream in after you pour your coffee is pretty much on the same level as pouring your milk into the bowl before the cereal

But it still doesn't get stirred completely so you're drinking unevenly stirred coffee, which requires yo to get a spoon regardless

>Putting the cream in after you pour your coffee is pretty much on the same level as pouring your milk into the bowl before the cereal

You're more ass backwards than Bob and Silent Jay.

You pour the coffee in the cup first so you know how much coffee you're drinking, and then sweeten.
Just like you pour your cereal in first to see how much you're eating, and then milk to taste.

t. a tea, not coffee drinker