Where do you get your eggs?

pic semi-related, I get mine from a tow truck guy who raises hens. Noticed he sold them out of his office when I had my car towed about 3 years ago. Ever since I've stopped by for 2 dozen every few weeks.

Cool stroy bro.
My fav bit was when you talked about the eggs.
Would you tell it again but with more detail?

>I hope you enjoyed my story too, user
Not enough eggs senpai

I live in a farm area so I got chickens and they give me lots of eggs. If mine didn't put any that day I could just drive a few blocks over and buy them fresh by the dozen off some old guys ranch

So you're saying you need more EGGsplination?

I used to get them from a cop that I knew who kept former factory hens in his garden. They were good eggs, and the chickens were happy to be out of their cages at last.

Then he moved away. So now I used the supermarket.

>get fresh farm eggs
>eggs literally covered in shit/blood
>never eat farm eggs again

You came into this world covered in shit and blood user.
It's really nothing to be squeamish about. You may as well get upset about the fact the eggs come out of a chicken's cloaca.

so you look down on this guy who feeds you, even though he is obviously superior to you?

You seem like a very judgemental person. Maybe the guy with the good eggs is a liberatrian? Maybe he doesn't believe in politics at all?

Then again you're probably doing him a favor by not getting to know him.

I shop at a little known regional place called Kroger.

>Google information
>get cages for Quails
>eat quail eggs all the times

I have 4 hens so I get fresh eggs on demand.

From my backyard
>He doesn't eat guinea eggs

me too, got five hens, I spend 15 dollars a month or so for feed and get about 120 eggs in return. Pretty good return on investment.
They eat the scraps too.

>on demand.

"FUCKING LAY! I NEED EGGS! LAY, YOU LAZY CUNTS!"

ba dum TISH!

Kek'd

I get them from some trucker guy whose father has a farm. Good stuff.

I've literally never seen a white egg in real life before.

How do you tell where your guineas are going to lay user? We keep collecting eggs from them but they fucking hide them and we've got a fairly big property.

I keep them penned in the morning during the time they lay eggs, so it's only searching around a little yard instead of the whole yard. I let them free range in the afternoon when everybody's done laying. I've learned what kind of places she likes to lay them too, though that pic was from when I discovered a full dozen hidden.

A chicken

You see that user? It's made of chicken, it's actually made of chicken. Kill it, and you got free chicken, you can sell it.

Or.. Don't kill it, fucking eggs come out of their asses!!

Fucking hell!!

are you from a small town in a flyover state?

We got a problem with hawks getting to them, any suggestions for that? They free range across the entire property (though I'll keep them penned up in the morning as per your suggestion) but the hawks fucking ruin everything.
That and raccoons.

what did i miss?

flyover mod getting triggered by the morally superior, obviously

I haven't had too many problems with predators since I have two outdoor dogs and neighbors that like hunt and skeet shoot. We did briefly have an issue with a coyote carrying off a couple birds but it was fine and 'dispatched' by hunting neighbor. As for night predators, doors close as soon as they go to bed and we have a motion sensor light on the outside of the coop. A well trained outdoor dog is best for predator prevention, though.

I don't want to have to take care of hens holy shit they must be annoying

Mods need to stop being such faggots. Being able to get away with being an unmitigated asshole and arguing with them is half the reason I still come to this shithole..