Nano moon mission sirs

>nano moon mission sirs

A QUARTER OF THE ENTIRE MAX SUPPLY IS GONE. Stay poor holding this coin as it sinks to the earth's core, the only retards still in this boat are the pajeet dumbasses who are too stupid to read. Nano is literally a worthless coin, currently in a worse position than btc post mt gox, and the devs are entangled in and are launching multiple international lawsuits.

reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@nanocurrency/official-statement-regrading-bitgrail-insolvency-ed4422bf274b
reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how the fuck has it been going up then the past three days?

medium.com/@nanocurrency/official-statement-regrading-bitgrail-insolvency-ed4422bf274b

OFFICIAL NANO DEATH STATEMENT

Sell while it's still above 100k sats before the dumb money learns

Stay poor I'm up 40% from when I bought in last week.

dumb money flowing in because of paid pajeet shillery funded by a pool of butthurt bagholders desperate for a final p&d

god Veeky Forums was supposed to be some asylum of the renegade technocracy and this is what its devolved to now a bunch of fucking retards

Don't sell, idiots like you deserve to lose everything again. Can't wait for all the nanniecuck an hero threads within a couple of weeks as the bitgrail CATASTROPHE further fleshes out

Back to r*Ddit you dumbass child, the big boys are talking about cryptocurrencies

Sad to see that 99% of biz is just shills who ignore actually informative threads like this. Oh well, deluded nannie tears taste great

I bought at $35 dollars, but just decided to cut my losses. $14 is the highest we'll ever see it since the great pump and dump. Lesson learned. Can't win em all, eh?

way to buy at an all time high user and when its not on a real exchange.

Bitgrail lost the money (12% of total supply, not quarter) because their retarded ass site had a double deposit bug. Two things:

1) there is nothing wrong with Nano's code

2) the "missing" coins just went to bitgrail users who encountered the double deposit bug

keep LARPing you retard

>I'm so mad that I didnt get the buy nano before it mooned so now I'm gonna be a fear mongering retard

you missed out on an ez 2x (from 7 to almost 14 dollars now)
and you're salty, i dont even own 1 nano, missed out too but holy shit.
and what do you mean
>bitgrail catastrophe further fleshes out
what more is there to talk about?
some italian scam its users?
some italian made a shit exchange?
weak fud for a coin taht offers everything a currency based coin should

>not on a real exchange
reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Zack said bitgrail was legit. Fortunately I'll be participating in a class action lawsuit against the dev team. The government is supposed to shield me from scams like this.

OP sold the dip

>the government

why the fuck did you get into crypto in the first place? fuck off and cash out - oh wait, you dont have any coins to cash out

SORry you bought high and sold low user it’s tough

What's the story behind OP's pic? What's her name and story?

You really are a retard thou

These are professional con artists man, how was I supposed to know? And I already sold at $14, just trying to figure out how to deposit tether into my Bank of America account.

I sold all of mine on Binance day. I just enjoy wrecking deluded nannies with irrefutable evidence

her name is brittney and she bought Nano

in all seriousness, I'm not aware of a way to turn USDT to fiat directly

I suggest posting listings on localbitcoin and localethereum, and convert to btc or eth and sell those for fiat

>We now have sufficient reason to believe that Firano has been misleading the Nano Core Team and the community regarding the solvency of the BitGrail exchange for a significant period of time.

It wasn't a double deposit bug, the owner of the site was practicing fractional reserve banking, meaning HE STOLE ALL OF IT. 20 MILLION+ NANO is in the bitgrail owner's hands, ready to be dumped ANY second. The nano dev team is suing him and he is suing them as well.

Why is 12% disappearing from the circulating supply a bad thing? It should make the coin more valuable by default.

not an argument you deluded nanniecuck

lost 6300 nano on bitgrail and bought back during the dip.
#justcryptothings

It is 25%, It is in the hands of a criminal suing the dev team and vice versa. Go look at the most recent announcement on the nano website, it is literally about this shitshow, WHICH IS WHOLLY UNRESOLVED: reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/

The most likely outcome of this is that he gets his assets seized and the coins are effectively removed from circulation.

meant to post this link:

lmfao no, Italian courts are neither competent enough nor incorruptible enough to ever resolve this. Nano is entering a mtgox-esque era that will, best case scenerio, last a couple of years at the shortest.

Seriously though, please?

he blames the xrb tech for his exchange getting into this mess, pretty believable since xrb has had exchange issues for years. Take note why it got delisted from bittrex and cryptopia. So it was probably a combination of low iq on bomber and xrb dev team.

Very risky hold, id jump ship if i got +50% on this. Nothing is stopping it go going back to sub $1 levels like before December

Being this butthurt holy shit

>A QUARTER OF THE ENTIRE MAX SUPPLY IS GONE
isn't that a good thing?

>hur dur a quarter of the max supply is gone

that doesnt even make sense, where did it go? it evaporated? bomber smoked it? have you even done a basic google search about the bitgrail fiasco

Enjoy getting raped in the ass during the imminent francy dump. I hope you sell at the bottom

He stole it. It is held by him, ready to be dumped any second, as the lawsuit with the dev team nears

>what more is there to talk about?

THE ENTIRE DEV TEAM IS BEING SUED BY AND IS SUING FRANCY FOR 25% OF THE TOTAL MAX SUPPLY DISAPPEARING YOU STUPID PAJEET