20K PLUS PORTFOLIOS ONLY

>post em bois

Other urls found in this thread:

rchain.coop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm might make it Veeky Forums

So close to paying off my student loans plus cap gains tax

I'll bump with a question

What's the best move after the pre-rebrand pump?

Sell half and if it goes back lower rebuy (most of the times, the sell the news will happen...even if it's a solid coin, short term price can always fluctuate).
If not, great! I fucked you up. Don't trust another user I guess?

I was thinking around the same. I followed the "go all in til you have an actual stack" philosophy and now being able to have more BTC or ETH to buy the dips on other coins I'd be in is a definite plus.

R8 M8s

Peasantfolio because I cba to enter transactions in Delta.

Delta 1.6 with API integration pls.

R8 my meme collection

what's ELA all about? Never heard of it only seen the logo around here. looks like you're on the right track from a percentage standpoint

>20k
might as well allow anyone then. if you want real shit ask for minimum 1M

I like this portfolio, but you are gambling. 60% of your holdings need to be in BTC or a combo of ETH imo. You will win if you go slow and steady. You'll lose gambling. Used to hold BAT but it never preformed. As far as my own portfolio, I held monero until today. Switched out for xrp because it has consistently hit .00009 and bounced off strong support, and it will rise.

R8 my stacks biz nitches

Looking to get more XMR

i dont' know what RHOC is so I say sell half of it, put half in REQ and other half add to BAT stack (try and get to 10k bat) Otherwise, lookin good brother

Looks pretty well balanced. Like I said earlier, I held xmr until just today. It's solid, but I don't see it doing anything any time soon. xmr is almost like a hedge against risk imo, much like btc and eth. I'll wait until later to get back into it.

Super fucking comfy rn.

yea that's my portfolio (posted from mobile). I got smoked on BAT because I FOMO'ed in near ATH. I'm legit down 15k due to BAT and LTC. so I'm not willing to sell at a loss, especially because I think BAT has $25-$50 EOY potential. However, I may diversify I bit with BAT when I can break even on more of my stack. Would $5k from BAT stack into ETH/BTC to be a little more safely conservative or pointless?

I think bat will rebound eventually, so if you don't want to sell for a loss wait on it. Personally, I try to never sell at a loss myself.

i remember when 20k was low for me.... literally only have 10k left. I keep fucking up

Thanks, not selling the rchain though. Everyone's gonna know what it is in q4. rchain.coop

well it is biz, so don't go expecting too much. That said, I think it's pretty cute how they think they're all gonna make it.

Just don't fall for the meme coins. Look back just a couple of years and the top alts are all gone now. I sometimes trade shitcoins when I'm positive they will go up, but always set a stop loss and rid myself of them when they pump.

I agree and think XMR is a good hold if crypto as a whole keeps doing well. I think some points to look forward to in 2018 are hardware wallet support, kovri, and the block reward continuing to drop towards the tail emission.

cheers user

1,000,000 UTN
100,000 TRAC
40,000 LINK

hope I make it.

monero is the only coin used as actual currency, that is, a medium of exchange for goods and services. Bitcoin is not fungible because one can always trace where the coins come from (the public ledger is clear for everyone to see). I am not anti-bitcoin. I just do not understand why people do not understand that for money to work it needs to be private. Fiat money even has this trait because it is essential for any form of money. if everything crashed to zero monero would be the coin still standing worth something.

those two should be enough to cover the losses you'll incur from link.

my hold is literally 7.55 btc and been like that for 4 years. too scared to gamble. oh well

What's this worth in 5 yrs? Im guessing 3 millish

Need to grab some more Link followed by Trac

probably nothing.

crypto market will crash by then.

How long you been holding that?

Roast my bags Veeky Forums

OP here, any other recommendations? Prolly gonna pick up more MAN and divide into the boring smart options like BTC, ETH, and XMR/ZEN/XZC

How's this? Waiting for them millions to start raining down on my bank account.

Where my bat bros at?

Comfy day. Will be 20k in a week or two.

>3 millish
lol

you gon' make it.
not holding BTC is extremely risky tho

Bretty good
Need more LINK though, maybe sell some ETH

20k pesos. Does that count, hombre?

Off chain dapps run on a VM. Basically think eth dapps not bound by the block chain, while still being secure and with the financial layer of the Ela. I'm shitty at explaining it, but holy fuck just read the white paper.

20k may as well be zero.

Yoooo

>srsly comfy

I am jealous of your MAN, OP. I think I'll pick some up as soon as it hits Binance.

Plus 25 ETH worth of Wysker that hasn't finished ICO yet.

A quick Google of rhoc shows the real housewives of OC lmao. Not saying it's a bad coin, I know nothing of it.

Honest opinions?

Plus a small amount of viacoin, pepecash, and monacoin. Been comfy. Really bullish on decred this year. I recommend every user with enough capital to invest in a few POS tickets.

Do you all invest only in crypto? What about forex and stocks? Aspiring trader here, currently losing money. Started trading few days ago on demo account.

It didn't used to be half my portfolio, it has just been the biggest gainer and I haven't sold any since I don't think its real moon mission has even started yet. Still just in the ERC20 token phase after all.

Nah you will hodl and get fucked