Limes are better than lemons because they are more expensive and obscure

>limes are better than lemons because they are more expensive and obscure
When will this meme end?

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetgrasskitchen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People that use limes in guacamole instead of lemons are fucking doing wrong.

End of story.

The lime meme can stop anytime it wants. I haven't bought a lime since 2004.

Limes are better than lemons though

On the one hand op is probably a troll
On the other hand, I've been here long enough to know there's a chance someone actually thinks this

where u at that limes are expensive theyre fuckin 10 for $1

do flyovers even have citrus fruits

Chicago here, we've had oranges since at least the 80s

Even grapefruits are pretty easy to find if you shop at the yuppie grocery store

Nebraska here, what's a citrus?

Up here in Niles Township the grapefruit meme hasn't hit us yet, basic bitches are still pretending to like lemons even though they ruin it with sugar

I usually hate people that shit talk flyovers, but god damn... how do you retards believe this shit?

What. The. Fuck.

Flyovers shouldn't get avocados, it's a fucking waste of them. Go back to hotdish and mayo sandwiches.

Why do people who eat avocados act like avocados are some amazing thing?

its basically green mayonnaise in a thing that falls off a tree. fucking wonderful. let me add it to the list of all the other 100000 things with the consistency of mush that i don't want to eat

It's ok flyover

Awwwwww, the manchild with the baby tastes is upset!!!!

Don't eat them then - like I said with plenty of the US anything with subtlety is wasted anyways.

Limes are way cheaper than lemons.

Maybe if you live in a shithole state like California

>flyover
>calling non flyover states, where people actually want to live, shithole

Central Texas, in a small, albeit affluent, town. 8 for $1 at the HEB.

>Get the fuck out of here

sweetgrasskitchen.com/

>subtlety
it just tastes like pure fucking fat. like mayonnaise. that's why you eat it, because it adds a gigantic load of saturated fat to what you put it with and saturated fat tastes good to your brain.

hugely nuanced and subtle

>limes
>obscure

Here's a (You), you fucking retard shitposter.

i think the price of limes went up in most places this year due to a bad harvest, frost or some shit. fuck your thread though

Lemons are superior to limes when it comes to Menudo.

Burleson?

Very little of the fat from an avocado is saturated. They also have a very high potassium and fiber content. They're delicious; you're just an autistic manchild who hates things other people like.

step the fuck back and make space for a real hidden gem of a citrus

>bag of 20 limes for a dollar
>more expensive than lemons

hah. ok.

Mangos are just tryhard oranges.

lemons have sweetness, limes do not. Close this gringo thread.

You don't put the lemon in the coconut. It's the lime. It was always the lime.

In what kind of bizarro world are limes obscure or more expensive than lemons? When I was at the store last week, lemons were $0.75 each and limes were 5/$1.

They're both kickass. One is sweet-sour and one is bitter-sour. One has shitloads of seeds, one doesn't. They do different shit but are often interchangeable.

Fuck people who don't like avocado. KYS.

Also, what's up with meyer lemons? I tried one the other day, but it was old as fuck. Is it supposed to taste like a lemon grapefruit?

Meyer lemons are sweeter than normal lemons. I find them great for lox & bagels.

I recently payed $4 for 3 limes in Australia

Just look online and they are actually more expensive than that...