About to try this meme shit lads, preparing my anus

Current ratings

Chocolate Milk: 9.5/10
Vanilla Milk: 8.5/10
Caramel Milk: 7.5/10
Chocolate Ice Cream: 10/10
Hokey Pokey Ice Cream: 7/10

Okay actually what the fuck

First taste is definitely what I expected - Turkish Delight, but fucking hell there are some weird aftertastes going on.

Love the edible pedals meme too

There's something in the aftertaste that so weirdly reminds me of cheap McDonald's burgers at 2am. It's surreal. First bit it tastes incredibly rose but my breath smells like I've just eaten a cheeseburger

It's odd but can't say it's incredible, currently this is the weakest of their ice creams.

It's pretty refreshing and that aftertaste sure is unique but can't say it's as mindblowing as the chocolate or as oddly revolutionary as the Hokey Pokey. The aftertaste is definitely reminiscent of the gherkins that Maccas put in their burgers, it's weird as fuck.

6.5/10

Like the Caramel Milk, I'd recommend people try it just to taste it but I doubt many would want to come back to it. Still, they are once again raising the bar of the level of supermarket ice creams once again with the utter pretentiousness of this release. Truly culinary pioneers of our time, Veeky Forums.

Hi Daniel!!

fuck off

How much did the pint run you? also assuming you're in australia or NZ, am i correct?

NZ, that one was about $15, shit ain't cheap. Considering the chocolate is larger, cheaper and better I think this rose one will fade out into gimmickry soon.

if im going to get ripped off for my chocolate milk: its puhoi valley dude has real belgian chocolate not whittakers. only like whattakers for the peanut slabs...

Puhoi chocolate milk is objectively worse than Lewis road tttt (to tell the truth).

More like poohoi lmoa.

Le Belgian chocolate meme

Stella Artois is a Belgian beer it still doesn't mean its not complete shit

>puhoi
>unironically being a contrarian on a food forum

>puhoi
>lewis
nah G's Primo is still the best.

also how about pic related, shits so good. Anyone got a favourite flavour?

Also didnt know there were other kiwis here

I tried one of these, some chilli chocolate of some sort, was decent. I still prefer Lindt's stuff, even if it is just faux-elaborate mass produced shit

Lads I want to cool my chocolate milk but my fridge is broken.

What should I do?

Use the oven lad

We don't have hokey pokey ice cream in the states, what is it exactly?

Like vanilla with little bits of honeycomb toffee in it

It's shit, the reason LRC's one amazed me was because it somehow made it awesome

It's basically a slightly sweeter vanilla with rock fucking hard bits of toffee in it that get stuck in your teeth and are annoying. Their one was elite because you could actually eat the toffee without losing your teeth

Interesting, thanks

Kys daniel

Its just shitters dropping in from the /sp/ rugby community.

I am the captain of the /rug/ 1st XV

No, YOU kys fake elitespouter.

t. EANF man