Anyone else feel like the overall quality of frozen pizza has been on a recent decline?

Anyone else feel like the overall quality of frozen pizza has been on a recent decline?

Its always been that bad. You were just a kid and pizza was pizza.

That and the additives and cost cutting stuff

What additives.......

No, digiorno still better than any delivery pizza or any other frozen pizza, and still 7 dollars.

we've been over this over and over. a regular digiorno cheese kicks any delivery in the nuts hard enough to make papa john throw up from his tower.

not even a fair contest if you use one of the new higher quality ones

You know. Additives. The kind that build up in your body and require periodic cleansing.

That's not a thing. Look up things like the liver.

>a regular digiorno cheese kicks any delivery in the nuts

NYC here, your opinions on pizza are invalid.

Huh?

Exactly. The liver removes toxins from your blood, and then you need a cleanse to remove the toxins that have built up in your liver. Medical science has advanced a bit, you might want to look it up.

digorno is disgusting though

at least get red baron if you are gonna spend that much on a frozen pizza

I'm usually content on like Totinos tho

Have you been forgetting to add anchovies?

im SO CONFUSED by these posts

digiorno is like 30 times higher quality than red baron. Not even in the same discussion. Did you last eat a digiorno like 20 years ago? are you in canada where they're cheap shit?

Like being totally honest you could put digiorno vs red baron in a blind taste test of 100 people and DG would win like 90/10. It's not even close. The ingredients are totally different quality levels as well

Nigger i'm from fucking south carolina and I used to make NYC pizza in south carolina that fucking once again, kicked in the nuts anything I ever had in new york. You make the same style of shit, wrong, with cheap ingredients.

New york pizza is garbage tier and the fact that you got outdone on it by a south carolinian pizza place is double sad.

BTW our place was frequented by beach travelers and I heard every single day that it was better than any pizza they'd ever had in boston ny philly.

The higher end pizza has gotten crazy good, but the cheaper stuff is WAY worse now. Especially the real cheap stuff like Celeste or Ellios. They put no fucking cheese on them anymore.

what place m8 im in sc too and it always perplexes me how people say pizza is always the best in X

it's pretty decent here considering how many greeks we have

Digiorno's really is not good at all. It has no flavor and the crust is doughy as hell. The only decent variety is the spicy chicken, but you have to cook it at 50 degrees higher and for 5 minutes longer than recommended to make it worth eating.

Fact: pepperoni tombstone > digiorno

>no flavor

what the fuck

there's tons of cheese, the sauce is very flavorful - the best mass produced sauce i've ever had

>digiorno still better than any delivery pizza

>pepperoni
no

they are definitely cutting corners. However, green mill, digiorno, and culinary circle are still pretty good. jack's and red baron are edible.

Jacks and Red Baron are miles better than Digiorno (haven't tried any of their "higher end" ones, or the other brands mentioned), but or the higher price, regular rising crust Digiorno is pretty bad in comparison.

Um, was it really necessary to use the N word to get your point across?

Red Baron is, once again, not even in the same discussion. I think a digiorno cheese has about 3x the weight of cheese as a red baron cheese.

The crusts and sauces are likewise not comparable. Red baron is cheap shit for niggers, basically.

Gee, I wonder why one brand has gotten immensely more popular and one brand isn't even in all my stores anymore. I wonder if it's because one of the products is far better than the other at the same price.

Faggot.

Red Baron is sold literally everywhere, yet I've never seen a single commercial for it.

Digiorno's isn't heavy with cheese and sauce, it's heavy because it's 3 inches thick worth of doughy, shit crust that almost inedible.

Agreed. Red Baron is my go-to. Every time I give Digiornos another chance when they're on sale, I'm always disappointed.

totinos pizza seems to have went to shit. first they made you buy five at a time,ok. then they wrapped them individually in plastic only. They changed the cook time, and the crust was all hard, and the pizza got shitty. try it one more time i guess.

It's shitty and too sweet, but rarely it hits the spot. Also freschetta's mushroom and spinach is not bad.

>frozen pizza
>quality

Pick one

Lmao it's not NYC pizza if you're SC senpai, what are you doing?

it was exactly NY pizza using exactly NY pizza methods (with better ingredients) and the place was created by an NY italian who was my direct boss.

And we got told...daily...that it was better than real NY. And I also got told a shitload of times my cheese steaks were better than real philly cheese steaks.

boss man knew what he was doing. tried to launch some fancy sit down pizza joint, failed, killed himself

The real bottom of the barrel ones have, yes. The dollar tree pizza "tasters" from tony's are literally cardboard and "cheese like product", go read the fucking back of the box, i'm not even shitting you it literally lists cardboard as an ingredient it's fucking ridiculous.
But the higher end ones, like red baron and digiorno and schwans, the delivery truck service, does alright still. I get one from schwans every like two or three months, it's like $6 and it's about the same quality as a little caesars pizza. Which obviously isn't great but it's better than cardboard.

>mfw local grocery store puts their "upscale" store brand pizzas on sale for 3/$10

so what your saying is you worked at a really good restaurant in SC but when you went the NY you didnt go to any GOOD pizza place so basically your a fucking idiot.

Red Baron Deep Dish pepperoni is better than most chain delivery.

These are honestly pretty tasty for frozen pizza.

>there's tons of cheese
That's already a red flag, maybe even an outright flaw.

This is honestly the best frozen pizza I've ever had.