ICX

COME ON ICX MOVE ALREADY
MOOOVE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STUPID GOOKS DO SOMETHING ALREADY
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is going to see a Nano style run soon.

Oversold big time.

PLEASE
JUST SOMETHING
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT

Accumulate

Ichigo is just like icon

KEKED

When I see threads on Veeky Forums complaining about something being on a dip, I buy. It's better than RSI. when hands get the weakest is when a pump is about to occur.

ICX will pump 25%+ in the next couple days. shits way oversold.

Was honestly looking to buy some ICX today, what does it do? sell me on it.

i dumped my icx which I had held since ICO... i don't think its really that special just looks like a bog standard infrastructure blockchain pretty meh

>standart infrastructure
>4b$ mothercompany which owns koreas largest exchange and is partnered with every big instiution worth billions in korea

you didnt participate in the ico. larp. brainlet.

HEAVY AS FUCK BAGS
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW

Jesus Christ you're annoying. Hang on your bags like a man and stop crying or sell them you stupid cunt

kek. wait 2 weeks user. i promise u riches

no i really did... I got sick of waiting for the KRW pair and dumped 20k icx the other day at market sell check the records.. anyway I dumped it for more chainlink (now have 300k+) and MASTERNODE coins which I believe will the next big thing after ICOs... I bought a colossus masternode at 40k bought a Syndicate Masternode for 5k an exclusive coin masternode for 7.5k and a smart cash masternode for 3k... running these nodes give me a daily passive income of $75 A DAY a fucking DAY user no mining rig required... this shit is going to be the next big thing MASTERNODE COINS MOTHERFUCKER

also I bought into the Polkadot ICO which will bring ACTUAL inter-operability

I hope so.
Just like Ichigo, patient people win in the end.

AHHHH fuck you

heaviest bags ever

seriously

>the best ichigo can do is sloppy seconds
LMAO

OP has trash taste in animu

Reminder if biz shills something and it seems like remotely good idea, it's a really bad idea.

MOON ALREADY.... please.....

Dont worry main net is coming this February and ICO's too and South Korea will lift the ban and the FUD will clear and and new exchanges yeah yeah new exchanges oh and partnerships and and... Gookoin

No.