You ever try not salting or peppering a burger

you ever try not salting or peppering a burger

and just make a simple cheese burger with 80/20 chuck and american cheese ?
lightly toasted sesame bun
no salt no pepper, no lettuce, tomato, pickles onions, ketchup, mayo or mustard

its fucking delcious

the cheese has enough salt btw

sounds bad

Yes I do this. Except I use real cheese instead of american.

>seasoning your beef still tastes better though

Don't season your meat and use American cheese, I promise it'll taste better.

Except it doesn't.

Everything tastes better when you're stoned.

It does though
Especially I'd you don't use shitty meat

>lightly seasoning the ground beef is totally whats making your burger taste like shit bro

No. Stupid.

What makes burgers taste bad is poor ingredients, ineffective process, and over cooking. Ground chuck can be literally ANYTHING. Get your own fucking meat and grind it. You can even mix in other meats if you're some kind of a whore. Form a patty - not to fucking big. Huge burgers are wrong. If you want a bigger fucking burger put more than one patty on the bun you fucking retard.

Season with Salt and Pepper. Cook on a rocket hot skillet or griddle for maximum maillard. Do not mash down the patty or I will fucking cut you.

Cook until medium. Serve on toasted bun with some cheddar. French Mimolette is also good Use whatever kind of fucking condiments you want. Enjoy.

>Ground chuck can be literally ANYTHING

No, it's chuck. Chuck is a specific cut.

Agreed with the rest of your post though.

wrong

getting this excited over the king pleb of pleb foods
a good burger is still shit

there is literally nothing wrong with this

>eating a cheeseburger
How pleb can you get?

I can that you're from Reddit by the way you tried to write this up as if you were trying to make one of the hella swag 420 MLG truuuuuuuuuu bro-tier infographs where they try to be edgier than an Elliot Roger manifesto.

This board made me hate being american desu.

>no salt no pepper

look user, when it finally happens and we're back to cave-people rules i'll eat a burger without salt and pepper, until then you can frig off!

Go back to br land.

Yeah i hate the new trend of adding inane swearing and vulgarities to recipes now.
Like what, are you so insecure about your manhood that you think cooking is girly and you have to MAN it up with some "fuck"s and "ill kill you"s? Or is your vocabulary and sense of humor so poor and shallow thats the only way you can try and effectively communicate?
Its annoying as hell man. I get it, youre from the INTERNET, we dont give a FUCK!!! Cos mom cant read my posts!!!

I like my burgers with a pinch of garlic salt.

Why would you not season your beef? There's no reason not to.

I agree salt and pepper are overused anyway. Why do people want all of their foods to taste like salt and pepper? Gets kinda boring after a while.

Meh.

I make mixes with like seven spices and tomato paste.

Sometimes it's ground sirloin, plain.

The 80/20 is how my mom taught me and I do that too.

They're all good, user. A little onion mixed into it with mustard powder. Whatever. You still got cheeses, sauces, breads, bacons (yes, that is intentionally plural), salads or any other fucking ingredients like an egg you might wanna add. I recommend a thin slice on cantinpalo chorizo on top of the cheese.

Too many variables, and that's just classic burgers.

>ever try not salting or peppering a burger

I mean, are you about health here? Did you think you had an original thought meant to be shared? I get the feeling that you just don't know burgers at all, user.

If you can't make meat taste good without seasoning then you don't know how to cook.

So, a Ron Swanson burger?
Sure. But that kind of burger is best when camping or cooking outdoors after a long day at the lake or river. It's a "summer burger".