Entering this with around $700k. Wish me luck

Appreciate the helpful advice over the past year, Veeky Forums. After months of contemplating, I've settled on this. Feel free to borrow this folio or ask any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond/dp/1260026671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why no XLM?

I know everyone bashes on XRP, but scams can sure make ya some cash as long as you know when to get out.

>IOTA doesn't work and the devs are retards
>No bank plans on using XRP

Why?

Why the fuck would you enter right now? This is the single dumbest time to enter.

Dude... Wait for market clarity. If you're not already in, you have no need to rush it.

It doesn't matter if he's making a long term investment. Time in the market > timing the market.

So this is the dumb money that keeps holding up our shitfolios.

eth is shit
xrp is ubershit
iota is megashit
sky is scamshit
icx is disappointingshit

try again next year

Did you have any lower market cap coins that didnt quite make the risk list for whatever reason? Alot of these are higher market cap than i would like but i like your spread

Is that a joke? 1 month difference in crypto from Jan to Feb would mean holding 3-5x more of any coin of your choice, or 3-5x less depending on when you bought.

God you people are LITERAL FUCKING MORONS.

>1 whole month

Wow you adhd fags are unreal

Not if the market produces no value. Waiting doesn't mean coins will go forever up if value is based on hype. Sorry, don't want to sound like a boomer but it's true.

20% XMR
20% NEO
40% LINK
10% NULS
5% REQ
5% NAS
You are welcome.

I don't think you understand you fucking delusional retard

He would be able to buy three fucking times of his xrp and whatever else he wants

That means three times the God damn returns

$10m->$30m

> giving free money to niggers
Kek

A literal fuckton of lowcap coins that intrigued me did not make the list. I eliminated most lowcap coins for one of two reasons (or both):

1 - the team is shit
2 - the idea doesn't require a token/coin

Also, I ignored any "ETH copy" that used erc20, and I ignored any Chinese crypto. Plan is to hold for 1+ years to avoid short term cap gains. Ideally I'd stay in for 5-6 years assuming no new coins sweep me off my feet.

>private coin
Nope, not risking it. Governments can easily say one day that XMR isn't allowed to be traded on exchanges, and poof. Gone.

>Chinese coins
Nope. The Chinese make knock-offs. They don't innovate.

Bullish news for decentralised exchanges. You really think a Gov ban is gonna stop XMR?

Why the fuck would you put so much in what is potentially a dying market (at least for this year)? Maybe gamble $100k at the most.

Stop it? No. Slow it down? Yes. I don't see XMR growing any faster than ETH, XRP, or BTC as it is.

Oh no its retarded

Don't know sky and zil much but rest looks very good

if chainlink succeeds xrp is obsolete. and even if it doesnt, no bank is going to use xrp...

The whole point of XMR is darknet transactions anyway. Nobody uses this besides that, who gives a shit?

the market just crashed and has mostly leveled out. even if it drops more it wont be by much. nobody knows what will happen next, including you, but I'd say now is a decent entry point.

Is that a yearly estimate?

No. That's my base forecast for whenever the next moon period happens. Probably in 2020. Upside is 30x for the Safe half and 100x for the risky half. Downside is 2x for the safe half and 1x for the risky half.

are you me?
unironically our portfolios match, except im in with $40k
no joke, and for much the same reasons too, good calls man
and good luck, man ill save your pic one day and post it back in a year

and that is exactly why i dont have any chinese coins either

My fucking nigga. I love you.

You guys should fuck

since i like your style and you've helped me confirm my own strategy and feel more comfortable with the picks ill give you a very good read, its worth its weight in gold:

amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond/dp/1260026671

I would put more money into SKY if I were you. If they're successful with the Skywire, it will surpass ETH and BTC.

t. Redditor that doesn't do his own research.

Thanks for the rec, my man.

Not having nano in there

>xrp
>solid base
kys

or just go all in on link like a normal person would

No