Rally's/Checker's has boneless wings now and they're pretty good

Rally's/Checker's has boneless wings now and they're pretty good.

5 for 3$

Pic semi-related, it's their regular wings.

it must suck being a poorfag.

did you vote for Sanders over shillary?

those things sure look like they have bones in them

Checkers fries are straight fire!!! I swear they fry those bastards in lard or bacon grease....Fries are God tier! Wings are aight to....

>boneless wings

So they take chicken scraps and meat glue them back together in the shape of drumettes and wingettes? So instead of the delicious flavor imparted by the skin and bones you get... meat glue? But they're still just as messy to eat because they're covered in sauce?

I honestly don't understand the concept of boneless wings.

first post is a pol post what a surprise

You have to go back

There are lots of people who find eating meat off the bone disgusting, or are simply incapable of eating meat off the bone without making a gigantic mess of themselves

There are lots of them on this board, wing/rib threads usually end up full of retards saying how awful wings are because it's just IMPOSSIBLE to eat them without ending up covered in sauce from head to toe, because these people never learned how to eat meat off bones or use napkins

I also want to add that boneless wings aren't shaped like wings, they're pretty much big breaded chicken nuggets

One argument I've heard in favor of boneless wings is that you get more meat for your money, assuming the establishment weighs them out the same way they do whole wings, but this is obviously debatable and would vary from establishment to establishment

back to your containment board

No thanks

what you described is essentially how many chicken nuggets are made. boneless wings (while a stupid name, granted) are really just chunks of chicken tenders or chicken breast that are cooked and sauced in a manner similar to traditional chicken wings.

That would be nuggets.

Boneless wings are just little tendies covered in sauce.

The bones/cartilage/veins and other shit in regular wings gross me out.

>people who dip their wings in blue cheese or ranch
Degenerates.
Why do this? The wings already are covered in sauce and seasoned.
>inb4 reduces the spice
It doesn't. It only allows you to stuff your face faster. The hotness always comes after.

>Rally's/Checker's has boneless wings

Also known as chicken nuggets

Chicken nuggets are processed.

Fat reduces heat

Buffalo and ranch is a GOAT flavor combo.

All food is processed, dingleberry.

>Why do this?

Because hot/spicy and cool/creamy is one of the greatest flavor combinations ever?

>being afraid of the heat

I'm American and this is the grosses combo ever. Almost as bad as people who dip pizza crust in ranch.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

I was under the impression that processed meat was stuff that had been ground up and reformed like chicken nuggets/patties.

>Almost as bad as people who dip pizza crust in ranch

>bread and ranch is a bad combo

You're so subtle - like the b in subtle.

Bread and ranch is a bad combo
Unless you're a fatty

So you just don't like ranch?