I fucking hate my dad

I fucking hate my dad.

Today, my family and I went out to Longhorns for my 21st birthday. I hate Longhorns, steak isn't that great, the chicken tenders they have there are okay though. Really though i just hate going anywhere with my dad, he ruins everything. He always tries to fight with me over everything and he constantly puts down my mom and sister, he's just a piece of shit.

So we get to Longhorns and right off he starts up with being an ass. He keeps telling me to order a beer or a whisky drink, both of which I fucking hate, the taste of alcohol is just awful anyways. When the server gets to me to take our meal orders, I really wanted the chicken tenders with extra honey mustard, but when i told the server that my dad freaked the fuck out and started yelling at me, telling me he wasn't going to play for garbage and told me I had to get a steak. Meanwhile my mom and sister are sitting there really embarrassed, my mom tried to tell my dad to calm down but he just started screaming at her, just to shut him up and give my mom a break i ordered a steak, well done with ketchup on the side, and he gets all pissed off about it telling me I'm ruining it and that I was wasting his money. All of this is pretty typical when ever my dad goes out with us. I just fucking hate him, I wish it could just be my mom, my sister and me, he literally ruins everything. I fucking hate him. Then after the meal is done and the bill comes, he makes a big scene about not tipping the server. My whole birthday was fucking awful because of him.

shut up faggot

Can you make it more subtle and entertaining? This is just shit tier bait.

See, this is why the birthday tradition in our family is "whoever's fucking birthday it is gets to fucking pick where we fucking go for fucking dinner"

Also, you deserve about 10% of the screaming you received by asking for ketchup with your steak

I wanna meet that dad

0/10

attempts at pasta should actually be funny and not just quietly chortle to themselves over some board related memes.

stick to naruto fanfics.

That sucks your birthday was shit user. If you ever come to Toronto, I got a plate of chicken tenders with your name on them

>Game of REAL MEN LIKE MEAT ON THE BONES REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice blog post.

>well done with ketchup

Here's your reply.

Show me that dad

1. write a wall of text
2. everyone goes 'meh what a jerk'
3. ???

Doo Dah Doo Doo!

Hey man, sorry that this shot happened. I know it won't be easy, bit I've learned in dealing with my parents that you just gotta stand up for yourself. Calmly tell your dad to fuck off when he gets like this. Tell him to stop acting like a child. He wont listen of course, but you gotta take it all the way. Threaten to leave the restaurant until he stops making a scene. And if he doesn't, actually follow through on these threats. I know it'll seem like too muchtrouble to make a habit out of, but if you do it right you should only have to do it a few times until he fucks off. Basically when he's doing this just make him feel as uncomfortable as possible. Tell your mom and sister this stuff too so that you guys can support each other. Apologize to staff at the businesses for his behavior, and do it so that he can hear you. Do subtle shit like the well done with ketchup meme you pulled. Anything so that he is as uncomfortable doing this shit as possible and it will stop.

Assuming of course that your post is real. Id rather give this advice to a troll than pass on someone who is really having problems eating out with family.

>eating out with family
I haven't had a meal at the table with both of my parents in the twenty years I've been alive. I mean I've eaten out with my parents and friends countless times, but never with mommy and daddy. I could probably count how many times I've eaten at the dinner table as well. It's so weird to think about.

I stopped reading at chicken tenders with honey mustard. Next time you should try and be a little more subtle. Anyways enjoy the (You)s from the summerfags.

Try memeing him away.

>Assuming of course that your post is real. Id rather give this advice to a troll than pass on someone who is really having problems eating out with family.

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums or something?

You sound like a huge pussy or a autist

Make it more subtle man

>chicken tenders
>well done with ketchup

THIIIIIIIQQQQ

>He keeps telling me to order a beer or a whisky drink, both of which I fucking hate

>He drinks a whiskey drink
>He drinks a vodka drink
>He drinks a lager drink
>He drinks a cider drink
>He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
>He sings the songs that remind him of the better times

I GET KNOCKED DOWN. BUT I GET UP AGAIN. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN.