PRL update progress, probably last time you'll see PRL under $2 :

PRL update progress, probably last time you'll see PRL under $2 :
>Testnet B on track before end of month.
>New Chief Marketing Officer with 17 years in online marketing
>PRL hooknodes PHP rewritten from PHP/Java to a Golang for PoW performance

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7zrt4x/oyster_cmo_hire_infrastructure_and_testnet_b/duqscfz/
reddit.com/user/itslevi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what'd you think PRL and SHL will be worth by EOY?

$1.5
$0.5

PRL at least $15 based on storage peg
SHL anywhere from $5 to $50 no fucking clue my dude

according to that BTC would be priced 10k EOY ? nigger gtfo

interesting estimation

PRL is going to have a little buddy to work with

When does SHL

In a month

My personal estimation if everything runs smoothly and no issues occur is that PRL will be about $12 - $40 (depending on the pegged size per PRL) and SHL around $2 - $5 (I really don't know how much value this thing provides desu)

lol@ brainlets thinking it will moon ..this token has a post-burn 33M PRL developer wallet, a staggering 14M of which is even explicitly set aside for "long-term employee compensation", but all of which can be used if there's an "unexpected need". For comparison's sake, the entire daily volume of this token is only about 800K PRL. So the development team is sitting on a wallet that's bigger than an entire month's volume for the token, at least half of which is explicitly set aside for profit, and all of which can be arbitrarily liquidated.

They do cheap gimmicks like air drops to pump the price, and since no one seems to be doing their due diligence/no seems to realize how diluted their PRL holdings are, the developers are basically getting away with highway robbery. Do not invest in this coin if you want to make money, feel free to buy it if you want to donate money to a project that's already hoodwinked millions of dollars for a Youtube demonstration of a text file being downloaded from a website.

Source: medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7

>*rabble rabble rabble something salty*

yawn just stay poor dummy

BTC 10k EOY is more realistic than you think. Remember this.

how does it accords to SEC hearing with 1 Trillion dollars analysis cryptomarket market cap by EOY ?

basically you are a dumb faggot.
>Remember this

VeChain literally holds half the supply for itself/to sell. I guess they're scamming too.

Brainlet.

Literally 99% of ERC-20 cryptos have above 30% allocated to the organization itself. PRL is actually on the lower end of the scale. ChainLink holds 65% of the total supply for itself, for example. I could go on.

this XRB faggot also posted on reddit just now
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7zrt4x/oyster_cmo_hire_infrastructure_and_testnet_b/duqscfz/
here's his reddit profile
reddit.com/user/itslevi

So at lowest estimate with 1000 prl I can hope to have $28,000 ($12+$2 x 2000 because airdropped 1:1)

Got 3K PRL and will have 3K SHL by airdrop.

Am I gonna make it to 6 figures this year if I HODL

any projects that don't do this shit? premining, funds set aside for developer incentive etc

You're such a little pussy, Levi. And way to suck fucking ass at the actuarial exams. What a fucking dumbass lmao

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7zrt4x/oyster_cmo_hire_infrastructure_and_testnet_b/duqscfz/
holy shit this bruno dude is a savage. I'mma increase my holdings for PRL just because this dude is such a chad