Yo hol up white boi, you finna pay those crypto taxes for dem programs or else, yurr me?

yo hol up white boi, you finna pay those crypto taxes for dem programs or else, yurr me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>giving 30% of your crypto for literally no reason except le government say so
only if i make millions ill pay taxes

>tfw live in australia and the only non whites i have to deal with are chinese that are terrified to look you in the eyes and have submissive daughters/sisters for you to fuck

I don’t think you’re sp asking Ebonics correctly.

go back to /pol/ you faggot

Don't forget the drunk abbos

>mfw i can't immigrate to australia to culturally enrich the wombs of blonde hair blue eyed phat ass white girls
RACISTS !!!

Nice try IRS shill

>be amerimutt
>get shot
>no healthcare
>die

Fellow ausfag here. Where do you live? Must be Sydney if you dont have to deal with coons

kek a new spin on the robbed by niggers meme

They live in the fucking desert and in council housing developments in shitty neighborhoods, if you arent dirt broke you literally never see aborigines, i think ive seen maybe 15-20 in my entire life

Likewise. I saw one driving a car once, last Feb in Darwin. I got the plate and phoned the police. It was stolen, I'm a fucking hero.

The one on the left is female. Prove me wrong.

Shit, you're right. R-selecting species do tend to have less sexual dimorphism.

Abos are a non-issue, as the other user said. You only need to worry if you live in the Northern Territory or in Melbourne which has a growing number of African gangs.
Meanwhile in Amerimutta, whites are minorities in most major cities.

MOAR
Abbo stories are fucking interesting as hell

dude they like $200! fuck me showin off the twenties, definition of niggers

I don't have any more :(
I think if you check the pol archive for something like "abo thread" or "abo stories" on OP posts you might find some.
They are truly strange creatures and even as a kid on the rare occasions I interacted with them I could tell they were incredibly stupid. They really should be another species, they are so incapable of complex thought that they can't even organise like African Americans for proper crime, they are next level blacks.

actually found another one

I really think they are a species just look at this video they are definitely a subspecies

youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc&t=2s

Bravo Aussie bro, you're service is appreciated.

And those ones are all like 50% abo at best. Yet they still claim abo... hmm I wonder why

>sudanese gang member bludgeons a pregnant woman with a hammer
>no niggers
Wait till your taxes subsidize their exponential growth while you simultaneously import more.