LINK--- Up or Down?

should i buy LINK now or do you think it will drop back down a little bit?
Its at about $0.70 right now, do u think it will drop back down or keep going up?
About to buy $10K USD worth, would rather drop this in at $0.65 if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youll make sick gains either way bro.. cus we goin too the moon bro.

literally nickle and diming man, 2 years from now it will be like talking about if you bought eth at 6$ or 7$

already have 10k LINK, got in at $0.30
wish I had this money ready to go when it was at 30, but here were are... i guess im going all in right now

Im already done accumulating,But if I were a nolinker and I see the recent developments around LINK , I would be seriously getting fomo. It’s still a great price.

Wow that's some fucked up teeth

It's like people asking whether they should buy when Eth was 50$ instead of 20$

omg my procrastination is for once going to pay off..
i think its coming down a little bit

good time to accumulate if anyone was having doubts!

come on baby! down just a little more!

pretty sure u are the only person to notice her teeth

There's no reason for ChainLink to exist right now, especially since they don't even have a working product (the token is literally ERC20 solidity boilerplate code). They've been working on it for four years with nothing to show for it.

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on the topic.

alpha is literally live right now you mong

Like you wouldn't lick them while she rides

You're the mong. LINK is a shitcoin. Enjoy losing your money newfag.

thanks for the tip, I'll adjust my pasta for next time

I seriously just looked at their alpha code, and it's kind of pathetic. It's the size of a small weekened project for any kind of a developer. Is this seriously all that they've accomplished so far? Am I looking at the right repo: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink ??

I was just fudding this because I've had it with all of this link shit-posting, but you actually got me to look at the code and this is just... sad

if you bought eth at 6 dollars instead of 7, you would have about 17% more. it's not about the current price, it's about the number of coins you can acquire

this man tradez
let the FUD begin

Well if you buy $10k now at 70 you’ll have around $14MM eoy

What makes you say that? I’m a golang developer and I’d say they have pretty decent code quality, with pretty decent test coverage compared to most startup code repos I see.

>lots of code = good code
typical sign of a shitty pajeet code monkey right here

>the more code the better
you're not a coder and you never will be

mmm this fud was good

thanks pajeet for confirming my buy was a good decision

dang son... i believe you would call this "BTFO"

Lol nah

Sure, okay let's say that their one (!) developer wrote three thousand lines of beautiful code. That's honestly not in the same ballpark as any serious software. I'm not just fudding here, although I fucking hate this coin. A good engineer could write this code in a couple of hours at most. This golang code has been in the works since november. This is seriously a smaller scale project than thousands of open source projects out there. The amount of hype around this is completely out of control, and the money that has flowed into it is completely out of proportion with what they have, which is honestly a negligible amount of technology.

Sergey probably has great ideas and is very smart, but this project is completely mis-managed if this is all they have. What are they seriously doing with the money that they raised? They couldn't hire a couple of professional engineers? My mind is seriously fucking blown after looking at this. I was just having fun pasting copypasta but now I'm genuinely surprised at how dire this is. Of course I knew that crypto is all about irrational exuberance and people throwing money at shit they don't understand but this is really on another level. It took me two minutes to look through every line of code of their alpha, are you fucking serious

oh FUCK, I'm hit. I need a whisky stat

Looking through it even further, I’d downright say I’m pretty impressed. They have clear comments, good godocs, and downright impressive test coverage. Whoever is managing the dev team, kudos. Hard to prioritize tests when you have this insane amount of hype and pressure. I don’t know much about cryptocurrency development, so maybe I’m not the best judge. Also haven’t really sifted through any other crypto currency repos, so if anyone wants to share some interesting examples, I can try and look through them.

lol, I legit develop in go and you are fucking retarded completely talking out of your ass. Their code is actually very fucking solid for what they have so far, obviously not a finished product

dude tell me that's legit three months worth of difficult to write code

Again, I work mostly in golang nowadays, I think the thing is, building this probably took an insane amount of research. I know if I wanted to make something like this, I’d have to sit down and read a lot, and study a lot. Rich Hickey talks about this in his talk Hammock Driven Development, but when you’re trying to implement a big idea, it’s best to do it slowly and fully fleshed out. The other thing is, I can’t really find a lot of good resources on building cryptos. Again, I’m not really invested, I only have a little bit of eth I bought to play around with it. So maybe not the best judge, but new ideas take research and time.

amateur advice from amateur TA guy:
4 hour chart looks high, sell now buy back later

If you suffer loss don't blame me as I'm amateur and TA is very risky gambling. The risk is Chainlink may make big announcement after you sell and price singularity happened.

Best advice don’t buy it now. Trust me

Only fools rushing in

another advice:
It will pump to higher price just like the sudden pump at 12th February because there is sudden spike in volume.

So I give you two conflicting advice, one is sell and one is it will pump. Since I am amateur I don't know what will happen.

>it will either go up or down

Genius advice

hardy kek

I’d let her chew on my nuts with those snuggle teeth.

you have no idea what you are talking about. Just stop.

MUMMY
GIB MILKIES

I actually believe you (re being a go programmer). What do you think of it so far? How much more work do you think they need to do?

mommy giev milkies

i fomo'd into these stinkies larping at 0.00082 eth fuck my life

OP here... I'm watching this by the minute on binance
if you are about to buy in, wait, I think it's going to go down a little from here for the next little bit.

I could be wrong, but it should reduce maybe 1000 satoshi,

there is a buywall currently at 6609

we are sitting at 6799

high was 6940

I’m the other golang programmer here, I think it’s good quality code, but can’t speak to how close they are to their goals. I don’t really know anything about it, or know anything about to protocol. But if you’re asking for quality of code, it’s pretty dang good.

WRONG...ITS GOING UP ....PROB CHINA

Now it's going to go sideways for 6 weeks.

It's near ICO price. This is a steal.

This is the new pajeet pasta that’s been going around. We’ll thank you not to shit on these grounds user.