This bitch is fudding /ourcoin/

this bitch is fudding /ourcoin/

twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/967162480500793344

good

he probably has 50k linkies

>weiner
What a dick

>3 likes
No one cared the last time you made this thread. No one cares now.

He's right though

fuck off weinersteiner

Real shit: This guy's name is BRYCE WEINER. IT DOESN'T GET ANY FUCKING FUNNIER THAN THAT.

>>>/reddit/

Depends on use case

>He wants people to believe he's an oldfag

(((Wiener)))

>he thinks the name 'weiner' is funny
>he's actually 12 years old

>/biz autists spam Link founders Twitter with faggot memes for no reason
>some fag on Twitter FUDs Link
>no response from the autists of /biz

Sounds about right

You clearly don't know what the fuck the word "implied" means. I'm not implying I think it's funny, I fucking said it was funny outright you halfwit. Also, I'm definitely older than you and obviously having more fun in life than you, sorry my depressed & lonely 20-something boy.

Lmao writing your own oracle. How trustless. Fuck this guy.

On most use cases. Chainlink is an add-on. If it proves useful as it has the potential to be, Ethereum will develop the same function directly, same as any other blockchains.

WEENIE WEENIE SUPER MEANIE CANT STOP US

kek, hurr durr lets just plug in and play decentralised oracles into ethereum hhuhhrhrh h

He’s right tho

kek. I bet that's Rice Penis in the flesh. Or some other unfortunate soul with last name Penis, defending the other Dicks until his last jism.

You fuckers better take this chance to look into the coin this guy is developing (XTO).

Guys I'm torn.
On one hand I want to keep fudding link to keep the price down for more accumulation, but on the other hand the mainnet is out and it might be too late for 40c linkies.

Yes.

Nah, saying absolutely retarded shit is a sure way to get me to only make fun of your PENIS name and then move on and never think about you again.