How delusional are nanies?

how delusional are nanies?

>muh free txs

Oh wait every exchange charges huge withdrawal fees

>muh fast

Oh wait it's only fast wallet to wallet

By the way an italian scammer holds 12% of the supply

These bagholders are starting to rival stinkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh none of that is true. well maybe the wallet to wallet part but only because that is literally the only place you can send crypto. so its transactionally fast everywhere you are able to send it. were you trying to send your nano to a PO box or something OP?

It's like you are incapable of original thought.

the absolute state of the average nantard

>.1 withdrawal fee
>30mins - 2 hours to send from wallet to exchange
>NEO is free to withdraw

No arbitrage use case, it's not fast, vulnerabilities already proven (shitgrail).

Good luck getting mass adoption

>LMAO

IT HAS NO USE CASE

lol the withdrawal fees are next to nothing on binance and kucoin

and also bomber doesnt have 12% of the nano, the retard lost it to bitgrail users who got the double deposit bug

fuck off and keep being salty

Hey everyone, I'm giving my car away for free.

"IT'S NOT FREE BECAUSE I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR GAS DURRRRRRRRR"

Why are you retarded?

You kinda just seem buttmad

>the retard lost it to bitgrail users who got the double deposit bug

This is false. He lost ETH, BTC, and LTC to double deposits. How the fuck do you think people were getting double deposits when shitgrail was the only place selling it?

You didn't even read what happened. 50k was withdrawn multiple times from his cold wallet and sold on mercatox. That ain't no double deposit bug retard. He's already proven and devs admit it was due to the unstable node which he was running on his windows 98 laptop in his europoor basement.

dude, its money. thats the use case. literally the most valuable use case and its best in class at it.

100% of supply distributed. no dilution coming unlike 99% of coins and 100% of legacy. One of the biggest selling point and nobody talks about it.

By that logic every coin is free you fucking retard

.01 fee, brainlet.

And deposits/withdrawals are fast now that exchanges have been setup properly.

hurr durr let me trade my fiat for some shitcoin so I can do something a debit card already does better.

the currency meme died long ago. No one will use crypto for currency except third worlders

You don't do well with comparisons, do you?

You're saying something isn't free because a third party charges you something to use their platform with it.

If you were given a free cellphone, you can't complain that the person who gave you the phone was disingenuous because you have to pay for a data plan to use it with a carrier.

>nano finally accepted by your local pizza place
>"Sir its gonna be 20 captchas plus the tip"

you literally compared it to GAS which is what coins use to pay network fees. You are a retarded plebbit bagholder who probably bought at $35

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law

money will be by far the most important use case for crypto. basic economics. nano's monetary policy necessarily will create appreciation

>exchanges charge a withdrawal fee and exchanges take a long time

almost like exchanges are the shitters, retard

only retards think the only use case is "muh arbitrage". there's already NEO/GAS for that
you're the same faggot i was arguing with at $9, stay poor

its still perfect for shit like twitch donations
im more afraid about the fact there was 8tps 0.00000000 balance tx spam earlier this week, what if thousand chinks did the same...

there are ways to prune spam. and spammers are limited by the POW required to send (and recieve) transaction, it takes about a $10,000 GPU to send 6 tps.

they were doing network tests

im convinced there are more than thousand chinks with 10k mining rigs, the tech will get cheaper over time
yep i know about the 100tps peak at the test, but that was community driven and literally done by desktops

they'll blow their own computers... dont you get block lattice

When the network strains under network spam, it will be a great time to buy. There are many ways network spam can be combatted, quite likely the majority of network spam can be stopped by a traditional firewall on the nodes.

Hasn’t nano gone up 30% in two days

the point being you need incredibly expensive hardware to do almost nothing. even if you add it up there are way to combat the spam with filtering measures.

>and devs admit it was due to the unstable node which he was running on his windows 98 laptop in his europoor basement.

source? oh you can't give any because you just pulled it out of your ass.

he just wrote the withdrawal code in a way so that whenever a transaction didn't immediately succeed he didn't bother checking whether it actually went through in the end, just sent it again. then people overloaded his server and withdrew their coins multiple times.

this didn't just happen to nano, people were able to double triple their deposits of any coin

it was due to unstable code, but unstable code of his exchange, not unstable code of nano lol

nodes will implement ddos protection, not that complex.

but what if miners decided to fuck over BTC? what if BTC miners decided to crush Bitcoin Cash? what if Ethereum miners decided to attack literally any other gpu-minable coin (all have far lower hashrate)?

how many times have theese attacks actually happened?

>Oh wait every exchange charges huge withdrawal fees
If by huge you mean negligible then yes. And Nanex has zero withdrawal fees
>Oh wait it's only fast wallet to wallet
As opposed to what? Wallet to butthole?
>By the way an italian scammer holds 12% of the supply
Already sold all his nano for monero

Nano is a decent coin, I just get really triggered when these faggots say it will be mass adopted. How the fuck is a purely deflationary currency that has already been fully distributed going to be mass adopted? Yeah we're totally going to replace fiat and let autists who did captchas become the new ruling class. This is the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. You wanna what could actually be mass adopted? A relatively stable crypto that limits volatility. If you don't understand the value of decreasing uncertainty than you're a brainlet. These delusional Nanies are probably retarded libertarians advocating for an ecosystem that is much worse than what we currently have. Both inflation and deflation can be undesirable characteristics for an economy, it depends on the magnitue. But muh inflation is theft hurr durr hyperdeflation is so much better!

That being said, this coin will probably be $100 EOY

>Yeah we're totally going to let autists who did captchas become the new ruling class.

>yeah we're totally going to let autists who run some japanese malware haggle their laptops resources in 2009 become the new ruling class

>yeah we're going to let homeless who got some land in the west and found gold on it become the new ruling class

>yeah we're gonna let peasants who have founded these 'manufactures' become the new ruling class

>yeah we're gonna let heretics who left our kingdom become the new ruling clasas

>yeah we're gonna let christian 'kings' who don't even beleive in Jupiter's power become the new ruling class
no btw, those autists that solved captchas will lose their money along the way, somewhat like those who mined bitcoin pre-2013 did.
mostly just the people with actual foresight will keep it.

You're assuming this is a step forward, but it's not. Those examples aren't relevant at all. Just treat this as a speculative asset to make money, this is not some sort of new paradigm.

if you really are trying to convince yourself that crypto is not a revolutiounary step forward you're just being deluded on purpose.

and yes, deflation is better.

if the economy lacks money, the governemnt literally can say:

either pay $10,000 so we can pay these people and build roads & bridges
or come work for $10,000

boom. much more straightforward and honest way to pump money into the economy, leaving a lot less room for people close to the fire save their wealth into assets that aren't gonna be affected by the government's shady steps.

all i know is FUDers BTFO. STFU and ride the wave and profit fools

When did I say crypto wasn't revolutionary? I implied that nano isn't revolutionary. Nano is not all of crypto you fucking retard

Nano is a good coin but it's only pumping because of hype. Nothing is actually being done to further its development right now.

yeh, you're definitely not butthurt at all.

nano is a STEP toward cryptocurrency as it is currently the coin with the best scalability potential by far. it's not a revolutionary step, but is a step forward. and has the best shot to become THE actual crypto-currency in the end (with Bitcoin being THE crypto-asset)

a stable supply enhances price stability moron. crypto volatility is a short run phenomenon due to low liquidity. this is the market searching for equilibrium. obviously when most of the wealth is in the hands of new money faggots and there is a stream of old money faggots trying to get in you will have heightened volatility. its going to take a couple years because this is literally the biggest market upheaval in human history.

lol the only way it has fast tx speed is because no one spammed the network. Each wallet is limited heavily to how much it can send (less than 1 per second irrc). How do you think this will scale to giants like visa or even exchanges? Exchanges have huge issues since their big wallet for storage cant do very many exchanges.

Nothing is free in this world, this 2014 abandonware is running on nothing buy hype and fomo

/thread

Yep, this shit may go up to $1000 on speculative fomo but no one is adopting it for transactions, or any crypto in our current space. That is reality.

Why would I be butthurt about a coin that I'm currently profiting from? I disagree with your assessment that it has the best shot, but I guess we'll see who's right in the coming years.

nodes already batch up transactions u retard, the 7000 tps test was done by distributed spamming.

there is absolutely no issues on binance. they fulfill withdrawals within seconds.

I paid for weed with Nano today from a legal delivery service who started accepting crypto. No use case my ass

Wow congrats, you can do that with literally any crypto
>buh...it took 3 seconds!!
No drug dealer will give a shit if it takes 3 seconds or 5 minutes

In fact, you fucked him over paying him in Nano at an ATH. Seriously, nice job

It’s salt from the retards who bought into the “an exchange accidentally gave free coins away but then claimed it was hacked so therefore the coin is terrible” FUD

You're right, it matters to the user who wants to know it got there quickly and without incident

>5 minutes
bitcoin is 10 minutes when no one uses it, 12 hours when anyone is using.
nano is always 4 seconds
even eth was clogged with cryptokitties

Crypto currencies are intended to be used for P2P transactions and not exchange to exchange, so your logic is void. You clearly need to do more research on Satoshi's vision and why Bitcoin was created.

What are the risks of getting dumped on by the Italian scammer?

nice bait my friend :)

Zero. The double deposit coins are long gone. Sold by the "leet hackorz" in October/November for pennies, kek.

Go away Roger! No one wants your BTrash!

This is like getting ETH for $15

Look at that volume. It's a top 5 coin, easily.

Cryptos only purpose is to be traded on Exchanges?

You fucking niggers are so dumb, you all deserve the gas.

Holyshit...I fomo'd in at 13 something and this fucker is still going. Unfucking believable. I think there is enough momentum to carry us through the weekend.

I might go all in on this again.

It must suck being you.