Food that you love but gives you the shits every time you eat it

Food that you love but gives you the shits every time you eat it.

Rogan Josh.

Or the missus if she has a yeast infection or something.

Worth.

>laksa
>giving you the shits

End yourself before your terrible genes get passed onto the next unfortunate generation

>laksa gives me the shits
whitepeople.exe

how do you manage to not die of malnutrition if all you can eat without getting explosive diarrhea is crustless white bread topped with hamburger helper?

ur moms ass

this looks like that epic shit i have at a kebab place they just called lamb kharahi

' '

I loved that stuff. It never gave me the shits, but it gave me spicy ass for sure. Whiskey and wine are the only things that give me the shits.

Cajun rice with cumin powder

This is better than any restaurant version I've had in the US so far

At least it takes something with substance to make the Caucasian get the shits. Good luck drinking something as basic as milk, shitskin.

Too many memes, user. I drink milk all the time. I'm very sorry about your bad genes but it's important to remember: at least you're not black!

How in the world does laksa give you the shits? It's super comfort food. I spent the past two days eating a big batch of laksa (and I'm as white as a glass of milk in Antarctica), and have had no issues whatsoever. It's super soothing, while being spicy at the same time. Hell, I even added extra bird chilis to mine. If you were eating something like szechuan hot pot, I could understand, but laksa is total comfort / sick food.

I love ramen, but I always get the shits afterwards.

Kebab, specially if it is bread based. Maybe it's the yeast they use?

It's a quick "flock of sparrows" like pooooot, wipe-wipe done and it doesn't bother me later in the evening.

Just remember: even asian girls don't want you. You are equivalent to black women in the dating world.

Literally an hour later it feels like someone rips my intestines apart and another half an hour later I have the worst shits imaginable. Can't eat it when I'm around other people; only when I have a day off and have nothing else planned.

I still buy that stuff every now and then, even though I know what I'll be going through.

45 minutes after a Whopper the entire content of my intestines come flying out.

I don't love it, but I'm pretty sure White Castle moves at at least 15mph through my digestive system.

fuck off back to tumblreddit you mongrel.

Even though the whopper looks like shit I'll eat it

I literally piss out my ass everytime i have a couple bottles

but user, black women are hot

>consuming phenyleprine

I assume you also get fucked by other dairy products?

Steak and any similar kind of meat baked medium or rare. I really hate that it happens but I do like steak, I limit myself but sometimes I just cannot help myself. The about 40min after eating it it comes right back out.

Exception if you're handsome af like me desu

Guys! Asian food is bad for your body, stop eating it and you won't be getting the shits and excess intake of sodium.
You're body will thank me.

I don't get this meme, there are foods that just give you people the shits? It doesn't make sense. If I have diarrhoea its because I'm ill and probably showing flu like symptoms.
How can you go through life wondering "will this seemingly innocent food make me shit myself?"

That's what I'm wondering too. I eat really spicy food all the time and I've only eaten something so spicy it gave me bad shits the day after once (a vindaloo from my favourite takeaway, it was delicious but way spicier than usual for some reason). How do people live with this on a regular basis?

It makes me wonder what their normal diet and health is like that their system can't handle anything out of the "ordinary".

It's a white people thing.

I'm white, I just have a decent diet.

I think people call it 'diarrhea' but really what they're talking about is very loose, not entirely solid shit that arrives at the back door quite suddenly.

It's not true diarrhea, just a bad shit from eating bad food.

I get that from drinking but never from food, I guess I'm lucky.

Do eat well? It's usually unhealthy foods that do this too me- anything too greasy or with too much cheese.

I eat pretty healthy for the most part. I do feel unwell after eating things that are too greasy (especially if I go two or more days in a row eating crappy) but I'm more likely to vomit than have it affect my shits. I vomit at the drop of a hat, though, so I guess that's the tradeoff for bowels that are pretty kind to me.

Ask a white person, you wouldn't understand

oreos

yeah, same. i don't know what it is about the whopper.

Specifically, Publix Hot and Spicy fried wings.

I only eat them when I know I have a day or two off to spend on the toilet in agony as everything I dispose from my body burns like napalm

I'm not lactose intolerant if you're hinting at that. I can eat other dairy products and other B&J flavors no problem. Only cookie dough fucks me up.

Its the raw flour in the cookie dough.
>You are most likely allergic

Scooby's bulking bars.

Doesn't really give me the shits but every time I have one the uncooked oats shred my colon and asshole leaving a bit of blood after wiping

mfw

It doesn't give me the shits per se but the buffalo chicken pizza at Pizza Studio gives me a firey poo something fierce.

I'm white but my parents had always loved cooking food from all over the world and I've never experienced the shits, is it because my diet has been varied throughout my life?

It might be that or it might just be lucky of the draw. My parents were the same as yours in that respect and I never get the shits either, but my best friend's parents are possibly even more like that (they travelled a lot before having her) and she gets the shits more than anyone else whose bathroom habits I am aware of.

luck of the draw*

pretty much any delivery pizza, but particularly dominos

Holy shit senpai I thought I was the only one. Doesn't matter if it's BWW, Wingstop, or bar food, buffalo wings always give me the shits

Guy! You're a giant faggot, stop living and just kill yourself. We'll all thank you.

I've had the same experience.

>>is it because my diet has been varied throughout my life?
Lots of things can cause people getting the shits other than a literal infection or food poisoning. If you eat a consistent diet and then suddenly eat something you're not used to that can make you get the shits. Eating a varied diet helps that because you have a wider variety of bacteria in your gut, so that when you eat something different there's bacteria which can handle breaking it down already present. That's the same reason why people who suddenly go vegetarian/vegan (or quit) get the shits.

Laksa? Are you fucking serious? I eat that shit all day and I don't get diarrhea 24/7 from it.

Yep.
I don't love it, but there comes a time when nothing but a nasty dominoes will do.

I'm white as a fucking ghost and I've never got explosive shits from either asian food or taco bell unless it's really shitty asian food that was clearly food poisoned and also made me barf.

Some highly processed foods give me the runs, never understood why.

>Or the missus if she has a yeast infection or something.

Its similar to Vegetarians saying when they went back to meat one time they got really sick. It's purely psychosomatic.

No.
Some black women are hot in there teens and early twenties.
After that they're all full sheboon. Especially the ultra blacks like what you posted in that picture you posted.

It's not psychosomatic at all. Your intestines contain various kinds of bacteria. Which species are present depends on what you eat. So if you haven't eaten meat in a long time then your gut will lack the bacteria which can break down the meat....big surprise that you can get the shits when you change your diet. That problem will persist until the bacteria which digest the meat reestablish their population.

Get out of here, anti-memer.

Bread. If I eat an excess of bread, I feel fucking terrible, unlike a lot of other foods.

What the fuck is wrong with eating rats and dogs?
FUCK YOU

>women are only hot in their teens and early twenties
ftfy

Omg! When you est Some kebab or in chiness restaurant you always mâle shits. ...

Coke.
And it's only Coca-Cola.
Dr. Pepper is fine. Root Beer is fine. Sprite is fine.
Drink one can of Coke and it cleans me out better than most laxatives I've tried.