A Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/...

A Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Other urls found in this thread:

2xmachine.surge.sh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good fud kys $1000 EOY

dubs confirm bitch

good fud kys $1000 EOY

nice digits

this is the most manipulative FUD i've seen to date LOL. True original linkies know the truth since they've been here from the start, fuck outta here with this blatantly false selective piece of shit word vomit.

in kek we trust

Checked

Link fudders are like the Jews who created holocaust propaganda at this stage.

is it a good time to buy link or should i wait

any price under $10 is a great price user

its a shit coin, half the retards got in super early and are dumping on you when the spam link threads and fomo newfags

user, let him in

It's a scam don't buy it just buy mobius

Sir thank you for this truth. Please do the needful and purchase Mobius sir

i cant do it. I acutally feel bad for the new fags. They are beeing fooled by hopes and dreams and are dumb enough to dump their pay checks into

NON BELIEVER STOP

what do you recommend?

not to get involved in crypto. But if you have to stick with what works. BTC or eth

>He doesn't believe in meme magic.
OP is somewhat correct though. 90% of Link ICO was bought by Veeky Forums

Does this mean that my linky will not stay super stinky?

that's not even the most impressive stinky linky get

>not checking the top gets
trust in kek

I buy more and more link every time I see shit like this

For real

I’ve only seen this type of raw power once before, during the election

We all know how that turned out

Also check em, if dubs you all have to go all in on link in 2018

This shit is terrifying

am all in

OK...all in it is.

I’m sitting here shit posting from my phone at the bar. No get script or anything. I’m fucking buying more link the second I get Home. This stuff doesn’t end

That settles it. All in mobius

Congrats on the best reverse FUD I've seen, seriously.

What do I do if I am already all in? Do I get a loan out and all in on that too?

Ken wills it. The neet shall inherit the earth

(YOU)

Objectively wrong OP, but good try.

>300 eth
Presale was 100 Eth

>Room of 18 people
Room was completely full, overflowing, people waiting in the hallways

>next to public toilets
Wrong

Everything else = objectively wrong.

Cope harder fag lord

Where should I buy and how long do i hodl?

>Kek wills it*
Forgive me kek, for I have phoneposted

guy im not joking dont buy this shit. After shilling people i realise how stupid you fuckers are. Done buy this shit

Now that LINK has a working alpha people are panic fudding to reassure themselves they're right that LINK is a shitcoin. The first stage is ridicule. Now that it's looking legit comes this fuckery.

I can't wait for LINK to be worth >$100.

Jesus said sell everything you own and follow me

Kek says sell everything you own and buy link

Buy a ton of link then help the poor or some shit idk I’m drunk and Jesus loves you

Why did this 3 month old pasta suddenly start popping up today again?

Did anyone save the shitty ms paint job of an user making a chart of LINK going from 65 cents to over 1000 dollars?

Post also got trip 7s

Get city

every. fucking. time

fucking hell

if chainlink fails, meme magic fails. im confident we wont be let down

Fuck

I ... I don’t know what to do with all this power. Fuck it I’m going all in, nothing else to do but to do it

Praise kek

Being holding my XLM bag for a while now. Tempted to sell to buy more link but market seems to love fucking me everytime I make a move.

You better be meming me into outerspace with this one.

Buying link right now

ive been posting on Veeky Forums for years and i swear to kek i have not gotten dubs or trips until i went all in and started to shill link

kek knows

I like that he calls bitcoin bitcoin core. Nice FUD. LINK to the moon faggot.

I dumped my 44 cent XLM bags for 50 cent link last week and it mooned to 87 cent lololol it’s never too late user

Do you feel it? It's happening.

You gonna believe in digits or believe in Jesus Christ?

check out 2xmachine.surge.sh/

double your money in no time

Both.

anons! make your own forks! link-fork.com

checkout this, you can make your own fork and have it printed like that link-fork.com

Jesus Christ.

Stinky linky $1000 EOY

Just think about how many of us will make it when it moons. There will be lambo threads where we share our purchases.

Not that many actually, how many people are rich af still around from the ETH moon?

>4channers

Literally throwing up in my mouth right now

Thanks just bought 100k.

I choose to not believe in Jewish filth.

sirs buy my sell wall plz sirs

I feel you, everyone felt the addiction of buyng LINK

Marines, We will make it harder than anyone has ever dreamed of

so what's your opinion on BCH?

I'll go all in once i get my free callisto money

I understand what LINK does, and why its a one of a kind in the space, and why it be the bridge between crytpo and the real world. But I do wonder sometimes if we holders will get dumped on.

Is Veeky Forums so ruthless that it would kill its own to get more sats?

dumped on by whom? when?
Link Marines are destined for victory, no other outcome is possible

Fuckin stinky linkies getting buried by dem bags

True. They will sell on the way up, I just hope my hands are iron enough for it.

This is going to break a billion dollar market cap. Just fucking move on with your life. It was a solid choice especially if you got in under 30 cents

>he's not already all in on chainlink

Supreme shill tactic. Take legitimate post and turn it into copy pasta, posting it every where so it becomes a meme.

You need to go back

Why does this project literally get shilled nowhere but on Veeky Forums? /r/cryptocurrency never talks about it, bitcointalk doesn't talk about it, cryptotwitter doesn't talk about it. I've read the whitepaper and it looks promising, but why is Veeky Forums literally the ONLY ones talking about this?

because all the others can't think further than
>muh currency

True, maybe meme magic has destined this to be Veeky Forums redemption?