How many times have you eaten bacon in the past month? year?

How many times have you eaten bacon in the past month? year?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20663065
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>stop eating bacon in order to not get cancer

right, i'll stop everything pleasurable so i can live a super long time and be old as fuck.

fuck off.

0 times, because i am muslim

Last month? four times. Over the year? couldn't count.

I don't care though, I buy traditionally cured bacon that doesn't contain nitrites.

I also find it puzzling that you ask "how many times" rather than "how much". The latter is far more important than the former.

How many times have you let your skin get hit by sunlight in the past month? year?

Month? 0. Year? Probably around 10. I prefer eggs +sausage to bacon.

haram af tbqh

Are there people who really eat bacon that often? I only eat it like twice a year. I don't like cooking it.

>past month
>past year
less than 50, but i don't know entirely for sure

i dont eat much bacon. you have to buy it by the pound (unless you go to a butcher store), and then you have to eat the pound within a week or two otherwise it goes bad. a half pound of bacon a week is too much for one guy lol

Why not?

Everything at Arby's has bacon on it and I go there 1-2 times a week.

In the past month? None

In the past year? Maybe 9 or 10 times at most.

He probably does it on the stove like an idiot instead of in the oven

Over a long enough timeline everyone gets cancer.

What make bacon Carcinogenic and not a steak? I'm pretty sure bacon is just a cut. Like a rib or sirloin would be.

>muh red meat and bacons
eat shit retard.

Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans
>Acetaldehyde (from consuming alcoholic beverages)
>Alcoholic beverages
>Engine exhaust, diesel
>Epstein-Barr virus (infection with) ("Mono")
>Ethanol in alcoholic beverages
>Formaldehyde (medical students/professionals)
>Human papilloma virus (HPV) types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59 (infection with)
>Iron and steel founding (workplace exposure)
>Mineral oils, untreated or mildly treated
>Nickel compounds
>Outdoor air pollution (and the particulate matter in it)
>Painter (workplace exposure as a)
>Radioiodines, including iodine-131
>Salted fish (Chinese-style)
>Silica dust, crystalline, in the form of quartz or cristobalite
>Solar radiation
>Soot (as found in workplace exposure of chimney sweeps)
>Tobacco, smokeless
>Tobacco smoke, secondhand
>Tobacco smoking
>Ultraviolet (UV) radiation, including UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
>Ultraviolet-emitting tanning devices
>Wood dust
>X- and Gamma-radiation
Group 2A: Probably carcinogenic to humans
>Art glass, glass containers, and press ware (manufacture of)
>Biomass fuel (primarily wood), emissions from household combustion
>Frying, emissions from high-temperature
>Hairdresser or barber (workplace exposure as)
>Human papillomavirus (HPV) type 68 (infection with)
>Lead compounds, inorganic
>Non-arsenical insecticides (workplace exposures in spraying and application of)
>Shiftwork that involves circadian disruption
>Very hot beverages (above 65oC)
>Progesterone

Hope you lads don't have exposure to any of these or you absolutely will die of penile cancer just like if you eat red meat.

>Solar radiation
>Need to go outside to be healty
>It kills you anyways
Help, I can't win

pfft i get my bacon uncured and nitrate free

1) WHO is a political institution with a vested interest in employing themselves and playing to special interest/green groups.
2) Epidemiological studies that form correlations and relationships based on diet alone are very low confidence. Only the WHO and crackpot magazines treat them as controlled studies, let alone take them so far as to draw conclusions for public health threats. That's their business though.

Here's some real logical thinking, for instance:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20663065
Collectively, associations between red meat consumption and colorectal cancer are generally weak in magnitude, with most relative risks below 1.50 and not statistically significant, and there is a lack of a clear dose-response trend. Results are variable by anatomic tumour site (colon vs. rectum) and by gender, as the epidemiologic data are not indicative of a positive association among women while most associations are weakly elevated among men. Colinearity between red meat intake and other dietary factors (e.g. Western lifestyle, high intake of refined sugars and alcohol, low intake of fruits, vegetables and fibre) and behavioural factors (e.g. low physical activity, high smoking prevalence, high body mass index) limit the ability to analytically isolate the independent effects of red meat consumption. Because of these factors, the currently available epidemiologic evidence is not sufficient to support an independent positive association between red meat consumption and colorectal cancer.

>Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans
That list just defies the word carcinogen, really. It's nearly total crap, journalists and do gooders pretending to be scientists.

I severely hope you fuckes don't live in the city, because compared to the risk of eat meat, breathing city air is essentially suicide.

Hows it turn out in the oven? I would like to not get popped by grease every 5 seconds anymore

>Hows it turn out in the oven?
any bacon you've had from a fast food place is likely cooked in the oven.

Year: 2 times
Last month: 0 times

Everyone already get's cancer almost daily, but usually our immune system kills it in a really really early stage.

WAT

>Hows it turn out in the oven?
Tastes fine. It just takes a long time.

>>I would like to not get popped by grease every 5 seconds anymore

Stop buying fake bacon that's been injected with flavored water. Proper dry-cured bacon doesn't splatter. It doesn't shrink or curl in the pan either.

Also keep in mind that when you cook it in the oven the splattering still occurs. Except now it makes a mess in the oven instead of on the rangetop.

>month?
None.
year?
None.

I've eaten bacon like twice in my entire life

Come to think of it, I've only had bacon once in the last month, which is unusually low for me

I see what you're getting at, but it's not really cancer if it's dealt with before it spreads beyond a couple of cells

literally everything is carcogenic, because everything disturbs cells to some extend.

Roughly 300 times in the past year.

This whole article is bullshit. Inconclusive clickbait.

Month: 1
Year:

>month?
over five times probably

i bet the heavy processed shit vegans call fake meat is 3 times worse

>food is so dangerous that the lowest class they can go is "PROBABLY DOESN'T cause cancer"

tfw nothing is safe

I've had a few burgers that had bacon on it

I eat it maybe 5 times a year at the most.

I literally eat three strips of bacon every day.

(for about 2 years)

I've seen most 90-year olds, I'd rather die at 70

This list isn't about how cancerous the substances are, but how much evidence links cancer to them. I can assure you that drinking alcohol isn't as carcinogenic as tobacco or uranium.

>month
Once
>Year
three or four times?