trading 75000 of JPMC for 35 BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptomemes.lol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post your ETH address
and said 400 ETH for 75000

bump post your eth address and let me know i wil post mine

Is this on Etherdelta yet ?

u know anyone who can make a listing for it and a website/ white paper once that happens if u bag hold em, its legit a 100000x gains

are you fucking kidding me right now my dude? you want to trade your literally worthless cryptonote memecoin for actual crypto?

its being put on a exchange most likely, by next month, 300 ETH is also a deal

Nah bro this is meme coins cryptomemes.lol/

JPMC is a legitimate currency don't hate cause you aint got none.

0x3258F084419F70219B9E3Bc0ae3E6f64b577e52b

send first because i am sending a large amount of JPMC

nah

0x3FD57f6b0DFA6788db97239cE0F4a9fe7b995523

u can send 150 first then i will send

Yeah its on ForkDetla since ED is still having API issues

I'm selling 400k JPMC for 5 ETH. Serious.

There are only 6 million tokens total so you'll be the largest holder.

Also, the site, and whitepaper is coming soon.

when is that shit coming then

what the fuck is this retarded pajeet trying here? this is astounding

are you actually fucking with us right now? you think your fucking MEMECOIN is worth even a single eth? and here you are trying to scam for hundreds?

I'm laughing my ass off here

How do I get to the trading page on ForkDelta? Pasting the contract address onto the end of the URL?

one chainlink minute

how much for 2k?

People are buying. People buy for more than that. You'll FOMO in when it takes off.

JPMorgan Chase is the first blockchain protest coin.

I'll do 5k for 20 bucks of eth. Biz special

it can go to $3 ,

>You'll FOMO in when it takes off.

No. No I won't. Because I was here when the meme was created, and I know its a token that does nothing, that exists for no reason except for laughs, and because it does not have an actual developer behind it.

Who are you fucking kidding right now? I can't actually believe you idiots are serious, and I am 95% sure I'm being gently trolled right now.

Where the fuck do you pull that number out of, you curry scented mongoloid? Did you think your fucking worthless memetoken that you got FOR NOTHING was actually worth something? That you could pawn it off to idiots here on Veeky Forums? Fuck maybe you are right, maybe you can, but it won't be today.

UR NOT WOKE
I ONLY DEAL WITH RICH NIGGAS,

The coin has a dev, and the rest is coming soon. Things don't happen overnight.
People are buying, that's all I know.

>Catalog
WHEN

you are a psychotic little fuckup, and you will never sell your dumbfuck memecoin

and my bad, its not even cryptonote, its a fucking ERC20 token that was generated instantly with no effort.

>The coin has a dev, and the rest is coming soon.

No it doesn't, you little faggot. I was in the very first thread where we invented the meme and somebody went and made it. It is literally a worthless, pointless, shitty little memetoken that was created as a 1 off joke on Veeky Forums, and some pajeet retard scooped a bunch of it up because he fell for the meme.

Evidence being OP, who probably paid a grand total of like $5 worth of eth for 75k JPMC

and now he is here trying to sell his stack of nothing tokens for around $35,000 USD

LOL

i paid none for it bum and im not a pajeet, u kukboy, i got it for free

just a bizness seeker

Any of you faggots going to reply to this or are you afraid of people seeing that there's actually no one trading your worthless token that you wasted a bunch of gas on distributing

dude cant u understand forkdelta

BUMP

nobody is going to buy your garbage, you stupid fuck

are you high, or just severely brain damaged?

250 ETH final offer

Buy my 5K for 50% of the rate you're offering him. This is totally a legit token so I'm offering you free money basically.

ok send 125

Ok post ETH wallet

>tfw JPMC and JEWS might be worth something one day

0x3FD57f6b0DFA6788db97239cE0F4a9fe7b995523

?