Oh boy, here we are again

In few days the yet another symmetrical triangle, a make it or break it situation once again.

>i drew lines on a graphic and its predicting the future

He's literally right tho

MOM I POSTED MY TA AGAIN
MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

tough call
probably down
not trading this one

If it breaks below $6k before EO March we enter wojak mode again.

Also your bottom line should come from the September and November lows.

a really nasty bloodbath or a really messy fight?

I'm really really hoping for a crash and awe to 1k-2k

long boring fight
i'm trading both side 5x margin with relatively low capital
there will be a *smackdown* event after a positive media cycle which will send it sub 8k for a few days. no idea when so just don't let that liquidate you.

but yeah just stay out the market for 12 hours that's my immediate advice - sorry for not being more helpful

Lmao that would amazing. Veeky Forums would collapse into a pink wojak singularity.

I didn't realize it at first, but 1st grade mathematics was the defining point of my life. Never before had I gained such knowledge and such power. Never before had I witnessed...

>THE TRIANGLE

Someone sold the bottom. You don't want it going that low. To 5k sure. It's gonna be dreadful for so many people.

Its so stupid people actually will sell because some lines line up with a couple of peaks from two months ago.

Why assume anyone who wants to see how low it can crash is a salty bottom seller? I only have a few K in BTC. It would be totally worth it to witness the chaos from an actual collapse.

Retards are not people

I'm expecting it to look ugly. I closed my margins and am hodling. My TA says triple top and a panic, but I'd be surprised if it stays below 9k. I'll get scared at 9.3 and 8.5

Funny, cause i'm buying like hell at 8.5 if we get there.

>Soon the market will either go up or down.
Thanks for your valuable input.

Hey retard, no one buys based off this shit, not to mention market is mostly bots, who sure as fuck don't.kys

I don't think there's enough weak hands to have it crash like early Feb. I think we'll just see a slow decline over the rest of the year with a couple more bull traps.

that's the way btc normally trades
ie melt down for long time, melt up short time, new paradigm jump, resettle
Without sounding cheesy I think this year, after this resettle, it will be different. I think regulations will cause it to pop up a few times in 10k jumps.
Estimate 40k eoy.

I really have no idea what it's going to do next. My channels put it right in the fucking middle, confluence on the EMA but not many signs that we have the volume for a breakthrough, inverse H&S but shitty. If I was forced to bet I would say down, but most likely bouncing at 9K.

There is that eu meeting on Monday. That could turn into a media frenzy.

crypto market is manipulated as fuck

it's all speculation that's why it's all sell on the news event everytime even if it's totally awesome news.

best way to play this is just accumulate the good ones in bear market and then start taking profits whenever it spikes

$15,000 EOM

>no one buys based off this shit, not to mention market is mostly bots, who sure as fuck don't.kys
sure, and when the meme bots end up making it look like a triple top at major resistance, there's a high chance that actual people decide to sell! whhhhoa!