Who the fuck even uses these? I literally don't know anyone that doesn't get either fire or diablo sauce

Who the fuck even uses these? I literally don't know anyone that doesn't get either fire or diablo sauce.

I don't know anyone who even eats at Taco Bell in the first place, so...

I don't know anyone.

I don't know

I know of a few people.

I use hot, but I don't go to taco bell very much. I tried the fire when it came out but I like the flavors in the hot better

I could drink the salsa verde. It's a weakness.

Those hot ones are way too hot, i usually get mild or less than mild.

I like the fire sauce flavor the diablo sauce tastes like licking a whores ass in the middle of summer after she has worked all day. Anything makes taco bell taste better though.

Hot has good flavor. 1/2 hot and 1/2 fire mixed together is a good combination.

I use hot because I use to get a loaded griller which is almost tasteless. But I quit taco bell so go me!!!!!!!!!!!

>not using verde

I imagine they have distinctly different flavors besides being spicier or less spicy

the hot always seems hotter to me than the fire. i think it's cause the fire is so thick. the hot runs around your mouth a lot more.

My favorite is fire, but I like to use two different sauces instead of just one so I still use mild and hot.

what does that dog know?

They don't offer verde anymore.

im literally eating this shit currently holy fuck

wasn't going to put the sauce on, but now I am inspired to do it user

The lower the spice, the more the flavor, at least as far as mild, hot, fire, and diablo go. Diablo finally has some heat, but tastes shitty by comparison. Verde gets a separate ranking because it doesn't fall in line with the others, whole different flavor.

They really need to bring back the fire-roasted chipolte sauce though. Rather have that than diablo. Also volcano sauce, but that's another story.

The last time I ate from Taco Bell I was homeless living out of a motel in Baltimore.

This. I prefer the flavor of the hot.

what does it taste like?

>fire or diablo sauce

You're a bitch.

My grandma loves the mild sauce on a chicken soft taco, and my pregnant best friend only likes hot mixed with a cup of their cheesy fiesta potatoes. The Hot packets and mild ones are for the pregnant and or elderly.

Hot simply tastes better than the Fire sauce. I'll take Diablo over any of the others if they have it, though.

hot has the best flavor