ITT: We're normie wageslaves

Whats up guys, just cashed my check at the store, it sucks that they charge 3% to do it but I ain got time to stand in line at the bank, still got $580 after taxes tho for this weeks work, it was easy only 42 hours!

Dudes, whats the best way to 10x some change? I really wanted to get my savings in the bank over $1000 (been working on that for a while) but I couldnt resist the new TV they had on special. Nothing wrong with my current TV, but its too small, guess I'll just let the kids watch it in their room. I gotta grab the take out I ordered then ill research whatever coins you guys say to look into thx

*posts thread*

You sound like just the sort of decent, honest, hard-working, unimaginative, easily fooled faggot that will buy Link. Go all in.

Links?

Like sausage links? I'll post about it on my facebook page and ask around

Hey, anyone know how to get the oil change light to turn off in a 2015 Chevy? Thing keeps flashing and beeping at me, but I dont really have time to mess with it and moneys been a little tight around here lately. Its not a big deal tho, when I bought it, I only paid an extra $35 per week for the luxury trim package so I can get more resale for it. Its getting up there in years so I'm thinking about trading it in

>savings over $1000
>been working on that for a while

literally white niggers

Yeah man, you just dont understand how hard it is. The working man cant get ahead in this country anymore, everythings expensive. My new iphone was almost $1000 but what're you gonna do, not have a cell phone? lol

dont say that word user, black people have been through a lot in this country. That reminds me, I gotta get the limit on my credit card raised so we can all go see Black Panther this weekend

HOW THE FUCK THIS NIGGA GONNA STAND THERE WITH A GUN POINTED DIRECTLY AT HIS DICK

Ok, I kekt

>Dudes, whats the best way to 10x some change?
normies don't say this

One thing that gets me though, is that these two goofballs are actually hanging out with a woman. Do I have to give myself a lobotomy to get pussy? Because I will.

you are doing it wrong OP. Here, it goes like this:

>muh sportsball
>muh MMA!
>muh guns?
>muh politics >:(
>muh wife/gf
>muh keeeds
>muh weather
>muh room temperature is too cold/hot
>muh lunch
>muh work
>muh sportsball
>muh mma

etc. etc.

Whats up bro you don't like mma?
So only boxing for you then i guess thats cool kinda old though

that's the spirit

Yeah I hear you bro.
I got so fucking wasted last night I lost my wallet at the bar. Lost over $40 in cash don't know how I'm going to pay the car note

(unironically nothing wrong with guns, a traditional wife/family, rest are fair game)

MY SPORTSBALL TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOUR SPORTSBALL TEAM, FUCK YOU BRO! I TELL YOU WHAT MAN WE WOULD'VE HAD IT 6 YEARS AGO IF IT WASNT FOR THAT IDIOT COACH HES NOT EVEN FROM HERE, HE LIVED LIKE 50 MILES AWAY WE DO SPORTSBALL BETTER THAN YOU DO SPORTSBALL PUNK

>pic unrelated, and why were the FREEST COUNTRY EVER FUCK YEAH

I'm unironically learning a lot from this board. particularly about how people with means view people without them. and their errors in the realm of finance.

Just on my way to work. My polish girlfriend prefers to study so now I am taking extra shifts at work to be able to provide her with what she DESERVES. I am a man so my DUTY is to provide a proper environment for my girlfriend.

I have been looking into nano coin lately but didn't have the time to make the purchase because my girlfriend needed my help with driving her to an important event where she can network with other girls at club afrikaner.
Yesterday I had to make my meal prep for the week since I have been preparing meals in small plastic boxes lately. The chicken and broccoli taste amazing after being microwaved. But again I didn't have time to do research, you feeling me bro? It's easy for you to do the research and buys when you don't have a girlfriend!

(I grew up in a poor as shit rustbelt town working for $5-$6 an hour cash. I probably profited $300k last year and run a successful small business. I think most of us like to circlejerk eachother on our successes and as a means of congraduating other people who "made it" on being smarter and often harder working than the average normie. We also regularly trash people who make no effort to improve their financial situations and make the worst decisions possible [like everything ITT] because we feel that they are jealous of us and hold contempt for us because we are at least somewhat successful, while the only reason for their failure is sheer laziness and lack of desire for success. But with that being said, we also feel bad for them. I would unironically help anyone who came to me asking for financial advice on anything except "trade secrets" of my business. So like 99% of things. I'm helping my GF redpill her financially inept family on money, she introduced the concept of measureing value of things in time [example, item costs $200. If you make $50 an hour, buying it costs you 5+ hours of your life with taxes included. Is owning this worth working 5+ hours to you? If so, buy it]. This completely and totally blew their collective minds. Most people have zero financial intelligence).

>girlfriend prefers to study so now I am taking extra shifts at work to be able to provide her with what she DESERVES. I am a man so my DUTY is to provide a proper environment for my girlfriend

pic related, its you lol cuck.

My wifes smokin hot, back under 250 lbs and getting better with every lean cusine. I remember when we would get it on in my 98 camero, yeah it had yellow stripes on it, I bet you never had anything that cool bitch. Man I got so many chicks with that thing until it fell apart at 62k miles and I started doing this thing where I scream when I pee

Well there you are wrong m8. I just bought my racer car, a 2004 Audi TT. It goes really fast and I got real nice interest rate of only 23% total interest over 2 years. I live in the city centre so I don't really need a car but real successful men have cars. I also managed to buy 4.3 Nano coins today.

It's me from the previous post I am just at work now so I am on the wireless internet.

Most people have way under 1k in savings. Shit, most people live paycheck to paycheck, and have debt payments lined up for years. It's sad, but being 1k in the green puts you above the majority of people.

Got my tax return in the mail, bought a new smart TV

That's the father and brother, dingus. It's the whole, "if you date my daughter this is who you have to answer to" kind of pic.

The normie wageslaves you mock are going to be the same ones dragging you out of your mansions and stomping your skull in.

Ok which one is the brother and which one is the father? The one on the left looks like redneck Sergey

On the right. Your left.

>girlfriend prefers to study so now I am taking extra shifts
buy nano so your gf will love you! go all in

100% triggered

H-ha ha yeah t-those normie wag slaves haha

>fun pointing at Chad's pecker
kek

No joke, I'm working 10 to 13 hour graveyard shifts four days a week and a normal dayshift on Fridays. I want to die.

this, I'm 24 and make 18$ an hour

last year I had 2k savings after moving out and 12k in debt (5% student loans)

Now I have 8k cash, 3k in investments, 5k in crypto, and 15k in 5% student debt

am I gonna make it?

The lottery is X amount
Better buy some tickets

Man, if I just had a million dollars....

I'd pay my bills, quit my job, buy a house and go on a vacation. That would be so sweet.

Yeah man, I'd tell my boss to eat a dick, buy a Lamborghini or two and then snort coke every day.

A million bucks would last for, like, ever.

Stop investing until you've paid off your loan moron

Why do you have 8k in cash? Put at least half of that in investments of your choice (yes, crypto too) and the other half into paying off your debt ASAP. You will not make wise investment decisions as long as you have debt looming over you.