Bitcoin Private - What's the deal?

The hype behind this is obvious because of the privacy advantages. However, how is the "hard fork" going to work? They have not even released official statements about which exchanges will support it, and they are less than a week from launch (also, Bittrex). Have other currencies been able to do this before?
Or could this hype just be meant to fuel ZCL?

Bitrex is holding the announcement for fork support until the last minute (0-2 days from now) so they can insider trade and scoop up ZCL before it does a fast 2-3x.

No i'm not memeing. They will not confirm nor deny their support for the fork and the ZCL wallet went down for maintenance yesterday.

What does private bitcoin fork have to do with zcl?

every ZCL you hold will give you 1 BTCP on the 28th (5 days from now)

basically this. all centralized exchanges do massive insider trading and they know this one will do well so they want a shit ton of it for cheap

The rumor is bittrex supp at the 26th

The have done it with BTG as well.

buy the rumor

How's being literally brain dead going for you?

>by the time it finishes dropping i might get back the money i invested when it finally does fork

>strong support at .015
>strong support at .014
>strong support at .012
strong support at .000001
how low can it go? this game sucks. all i do is lose money

Not great but I'm managing.

Yep i'm going to kill myself.

Entry point was .015
Went all in after losing hugely on LUX

Hope you guys have a good life with my money.

Might as well wait for the fork, friend. Also, this coin does not define your life. You can make it elsewhere :)

If it makes you feel better, someone bought my bags at .02 :)

i went all in with my life savings friend

Makes me feel even better.

Well, how bad is it? One of my crypto buds jst sold his 55 at 119 and it is now 125. idk if you are serious about ending it but its less than a week til the fork. I think at least BTCP will go up a ton

Someone has to pay for my lambo with their walmart bucks

buy high sell low!

insider tip: go all in on intense coin

>wallet down until well after fork
>actual people who wants to gamble can't even withdraw their coins
>at this point people are gambling Bittrex support
>devs for begging publicly for donations to get onto other exchanges just a few weeks ago

Yeah no

They're going to announce fucking yobit support