Is white bread bad? all the other bread goes stale so quickly

is white bread bad? all the other bread goes stale so quickly

White bread makes best toast.

Well it is bad for you.

white bread is good if you need carbohydrates without any other nutrients.

Put it in the freezer

it has almost no nutritional value. it's just bleached white flour, some fat and sugar (usually HFCS). the "wheat" bread next to it at the store, which is usually the same price ar a dime more per loaf, is not any better for you

Other breads go stale quickly because there's actually something TO go stale.

no people have been eating it for centuries. white bread isnt bad for you. its just has less grains etc than wholemeal or wheat meal bread.
bread lasts longer in the freezer, just have to remember to either defrost it or have it as toast.

the only bread worth eating are those super seedy coarse breads from your local bakery

satiety + fiber 100% delicious a+

>Be a boy scout
>Leave half a loaf of white bread in the trailer at the end of a campout
>6 weeks later at next campout unload food.
>Turns out we ate that same bread without knowing it at the time. It had not aged a day in a dark hot trailer

White bread is hardy

If pic related is a bit too much, try wholemeal.

Added benefit is that it makes your shit not stick into your ass.

I bet that's essentially the same is in the OP picture, but with syrup for color and added sweetness.

what bread should a single person buy beacuse full loaves go stale in a week and i dont eat it in time

where are you people finding packaged white bread that isn't enriched

just buy a new loaf every week jesus

You completely missed the point. It's going stale, and hence to waste, before he can eat all of it.

>Added benefit is that it makes your shit not stick into your ass.

I have to sperg a little. Were you to eat only white bread and nothing else, that also would produce a really non-sticking shit... Every 4-6 days.

that is what bread DOES

throw it out and buy a new one

Most nearby supermarkets sell half-loaves where I live. Try looking out for those.

Don't you have a freezer compartment?

We even call this style a "yankee-fridge".

Jesus dude, he's just looking for options. Some people don't want to throw money away every week on bread they can't eat.

who shits and no wipe here?

bloodless for a 2 months so far

perhaps he should eat something other than bread? some grains are pretty cheap by the lb and store much longer than bread

How do I make sandwiches with quinoa?

put it in the freezer and it will last months, if not years.

You could buy a bread maker and make your own bread?

Forget sandwiches for a while, fatty

That exists? Fucking merica

Why would you think I'm fat?

Also no, sandwiches are easy. It's too hot to cook.

This. Where I live you can ask them to cut the loaf in half and they'll sell it to you for half of the price. Both bakeries and supermarkets.

are you poofers that daft or are you just pulliing my leg

bakers open shop at dawn and have freshly baked bread, most have pan bread too. if you ask, they'll slice it for you. they have machines that have like 4 different thickness settings

fresh bread is magic, you just don't buy bread in bulk

I'm fortunate to have a bakery five minutes from my house so I never buy supermarket bread. The smell of a freshly baked loaf of bread is one of the greatest pleasures I can think of.

Man just watch "Cooked" you'll learn the truth of the abomination that is white bread.

Does it go stale even after leaving it in the fridge? Try that.

>t. virgin

honey wheat is my preferred, for sliced bread at-home sandwhich needs

better than white bread, thats for sure.

No, It's fucking great.

One of, senpai. Also virgins don't realize that everything in life isn't about getting laid.

Full loaves that you portion out and freeze part of. Or bake your own fucking bread.

Or get crisp bread. Keeps forever and is healthy. I always have knäckebröd in the pantry.

If you're absofuckinglutely dirt poor AND a picky eater who won't eat whole grains (like rice) and vegetables, it's good.

Have it with your knock-off bologna and Kraft singles. Maybe a little mustard if you're feeling adventurous.

I'm a different person... I agree with them. It's more of a simple pleasure but one of the best. Sex is not really the same kind of pleasure so not great for comparing.