POST UR FUKKEN DINNER

Let's see em homos

>dinner

That's a snack, kid.

Mommy made me tendies and mac'n'cheese sorry lads I already ate it ;)

for dessert I ate your mommy's ass after I crrampied her pussy

Fucking kill yourself you cum-farting dick-holster

>eating the salmon skin

Looks awful, and tiny.

Pasta with red sauce.

>Pictured
Sauce
Black Pepper
Red Bell Pepper
Green Onion
Ginger
Siracha
Pasta
Hot Sausage

>Not Pictured
Romano Cheese
Cheap White Wine
Olive Oil

There are also mushrooms in the picture in case you didn't notice.

>Directions
Heat pan.
Drizzle in olive oil.
Brown sausage.
Drain excess oil and place sausage on paper towel.
Saute veggies.
Throw in ginger, sriracha, black pepper.
Add some white wine.
Add the sauce.
Toss in the pasta.

Made me some homeade orange chicken.

>eating salmon with the skin on

>PBR

classy user

I imagine he probably took the skin off before eating it.

would eat

Made on some shitty pan that cost half as much as the steak (the steaks were 30$ total)

Serious question: why don't white people eat the skin of meat?

Are you in Australia

And they say there are no girls on the internet.

What do mean? It's a new York strip steak iirc it just comes like that from the butcher, I didn't trim it

>spending fifteen bucks on a pan
you too good for goodwill or something

I know you're pretty proud of that mess, but in all honesty it looks pretty underwhelming in aesthetics and portion size.

some dried horns of plenty fried in a pan with olive oil and cream, mixed with some pasta. added salt pepper and... cajun mix.

>it's too small and crispy salmon skin is gross

Good LORD Americans are a fucking lost cause

its probably the angle desu

>actually using chop sticks

>meat on top of the side for no reason

>>actually using chop sticks
>>actually using chop
>>actually using
>>actually

Are you autistic

Made roast pork belly and some garlic mashed potatoes

looks good homie

Jerk spiced grilled salmon with ginger cilantro puree and fried lemon.

You are

Should I post my next shit in the toilet?

Those autisticly placed bell pepper slices really complete the look

garbage

>eeek, fishy skin
If you flake your fish well, and broil the skin crispy before serving, it is very tasty. Like with most foods it's all a matter of preparation.

grilled cheese sandwich with bacon in it

it's gone now.

why wouldnt you just make your own sauce if you went through and bothered putting this much prep to ruin it with crappy sauce

i understand you like making the food look nice, but does that mean you're supposed to eat like a 9 year old girl? either you're dyel as fuck or you stay hungry after you're done with your snacks

Double Diarrhea Dick Dogs

white people love eating the skin of meat, just not when it's soggy. i feel like only asians really like doing that.

i'm willing to bet that those 'ewww skin!' posters have never had a properly pan fried piece of salmon.

>Directions
>Open can of premade sauce and dump it onto your uncooked noodles like a fucking animal and just eat it

I mean I get it, you use that brand because you're confident in it's sodium content but get real dude don't even bother with all the other shit and prep if the end result is going to be canned sauce on top

>you use that brand because you're confident in it's sodium content

but it is the oil which gives it the taste.

Made some sesame chicken and some corn and spinach risotto - pretty good - although I oversalted the rice a bit

Germany

But I live in Austria so I don't really care. Austrian cuisine is amazing.

pic is still German. Nobody would ever eat Schnitzel with gravy in Austria. That's just fucking disgusting.

kak

kekpot

PIZZA

I enjoy the prep.
I think the end product tastes fine.

It's cheap and it tastes gud, sorry you mad bruh.

My dinner is a burrito stuffed with a hot dog, hot pastrami, chili and cheese.

>hot pastrami

is it spicy? or is it just warm. if so, isn't the whole sandwich 'hot'?

I hate corn and this looks delicious

What's that liquid underneath everything?

The pastrami isn't spicy, but yes, the whole thing is warm.

I lay out an open tortilla with cheese on it. I cook the hot dog and pastrami together, then add them to the tortilla while hot. Add a bit of chili, all of this should help melt the cheese. Just to be sure, I grill each side of the tortilla after rolling it.

Grilled lobster, grilled clams, garlic soup

I have a leftover chicken in my fridge, so I'm making taquitos.

Also: spanish rice from a package, and refried beans from a can.

Boyfriend accidentally bought salsa verde with avocado instead of guacamole.

shoot me

Recipe for garlic soup?

Delicious seared ahi tiny and kale salad

Is Veeky Forums full of 15-year-old girls? Half these pictures do not look enough to sustain an average sized adult

Tuna*

>paper plate

>not eating 4-5 meals a day to boost metabolism

do you even exercise

Do you live like this regularly? At what point in your life did you decide to treat yourself so well and how did you learn?

Fresh or tinned tomatoes are even cheaper. There is absolutely no reason to use pre-made tomato sauce from a jar.

Git r dun

Wait. It's like you're saying that you're online, but you aren't white...I don't get it.

never ever stop posting here budday

NY Strip
Mushroom and onions reduced in the drippings and some additional stock and cream.
Topped with bacon pieces

Broccoli on the side

Average people are fat as fuck.

Healthy people, on the other hand

>Is Veeky Forums full of 15 year old girls?

n-no senpai only old fat alcoholic men post here, r-right guys?

The fuck do you think pork rinds are? The fuck you think goes into sausage?
That's not even mentioning the fact that if you grill a chicken breast without the skin on you should be marched out to a mass grave in the woods.
To put it into your parlance; We dun be eatin all kinds skin, homes, gnome sane?

The fuck you calling middle aged? Bitch, I'm only 32!

I see you went to an authentic Outback steakhouse.

Thank you

Chop garlic, add to pot with some water, thyme, bay leaf, bring to boil. Add macaroni, cook. Add chopped vegetable, spinach here. Turn off heat, cover several minutes. Beat in egg. Add parmesan cheese. S and p as needed. Good and cheap.

When I decided that I wasn't going to pay $70 for a seafood platter I could make for $20

I just tested this new place in my downtown area it's philipino/Hawaiian food. Super gewd. Loved the phad Thai.

My brother's wife made a 'stir-fry' with top ramen noodles, frozen vegetables, and giant cubes of chicken. It looked like one of those shitty instagram "wife-material" pictures

I made hamburgers yesterday. Bought far too much ground beef so I'm eating them today and tomorrow too. I just took the 2 packages of meat and gently squeezed them together into a log with the grind running horizontally. Then sliced roughly equal discs from the log and formed them into burgers trying to work the meat as little as possible. The lazy man's Heston Blumenthal method, skipping the DIY grinding.

My target was a bit over 1/3 lb each, but some of them were over 1/2 lb. Filled out the calabrese buns I bought nicely.

For breakfast its pancakes with blueberry sauce. I bough a 2 lb package of blueberries and simmered with 3/4 cup sugar and some cornstarch. Was planning on doing that today, but hamburgers.

Chicken-tater melt munchie meal

Melted butter and parmesan combo

from the thumbnail i thought you were eating out of a diaper

I would have ate her pussy. I love me some creampie.

Made an American style chily dog. Or what i think one would look like.

I shed a single tear looking at this delicious food and thinking about the prospect of the nasty overcooked beef I will soon be eating for my own dinner

pork knuckle with cabbage, and fermented ewe cheese

How long did you boil that steak for?

Red wine with seafood...

As a french, I am triggered.

that looks like a dick lmao

It realy doesn't. Or you should see a Doctor.

the french have red wine with seafood sometimes you bellend. it's only idiots of nationality that rule it out.

>raw kale and raw tuna

what the fuck is the point, you are lying to yourself about this being delicious

That's why i don't like food that is supposed to be eaten without utensils. When it looks nice at the beginning it will be a mess while actually eating it.

Holy shit what a disaster.