reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency/comments/7yhkrz/_/dugnvz1
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jibrel-network-roadmap-618d156b884c
crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup, it's coming to 0

Lol i dumped it and jumped in LCT
going to ride a moon mission there and jump back in here with 10x the stack

please elaborate

Nothing I just wanted to make a thread lol.

why is this gonna go up? curious. thanks

>tfw want to chase short term moons but I'm worried I'll fuck up

I've been absolute shit at timing the market, the only thing I did right was buy OMG at $8

>funding a terrorist company

this nigga rules dubai and his investment company's going to tokenize assets on jibrel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_bin_Rashid_Al_Maktoum

he's rich and the announcement is towards the end of February

connections to well-moneyed Arabs who realize oil is drying up and they need to start moving their money around

i dont really consider this something ill jump around with, i have other coins for that.

im letting this sit for 1-2 years and just trading with my other coins. this is an investment.

Yes I get that part, but I'm not understanding how JNT value is correlated to the amount of assets tokenized? That's the part I'm having trouble grasping. Thanks

The huge problem with this project is that no one is able to explain it. There is not enough information on how the Jibrel bank will work. Hopefully they clarify things in the coming weeks, but I highly doubt it. They are currently working on jSearch, not even on the DAO. This annoucement they will have will just be a PnD imo

Lots of people can explain it, you just cant understand it.A great explanation here.

reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency/comments/7yhkrz/_/dugnvz1

price predictions eoy?

I don't think they'd announce something so trivial with the SEED office

using the jibrel network for tokenizing creates buying pressure and that usually results in price rise

Their main example is the jUSD token. Crypto assets are slightly volatile so jUSD may reach $1.03 like Tether on a good day.

>jUSD is backed both by Jibrel AG funds off-chain + the speculative value of JNT
>JNT is the currency used for tokenizing assets
>if you want to cash out your jUSD a DAO will trade you the market equivalent value of JNT for your jUSD
>if the DAO ever runs short on JNT the foundation has to use off-chain funds to accumulate more JNT (not sure how this works don't quote me)
>conversely, if you want to jUSD up like you would tether up you would buy JNT causing buying pressure on both JNT and jUSD

That's just part of how the tokenomics work. Their ecosystem also has a bunch of other traditional banking shit.

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jibrel-network-roadmap-618d156b884c

>In the event of a crash in the traditional economy, the Jibrel AG Fund will maintain a sufficiently diverse and robust off-chain portfolio (e.g. US Treasury Bills, CDs, etc.) and increase its digital asset holdings (on-chain).

they're also breezing through the ropes to become a financial institution apparently

unlike tether you'll be able to exchange jUSD straight to USD in countries they'll operate in presumably

Thanks for the link. Cleared up some things I didn't understand.

i just bought a fuckton more

not going to hype stuff up in here but i will say that in terms of partnerships and adoption they are much farther ahead than i anticipated.

they are getting a lot of interest.

fuck you you dumb piece of shit you're gonna make it nigger shame on you god bless

My body is ready

There are anons with 380K and 333K stacks. It makes my 260K stack feel inadequate.

I can barely adorable a 4 digit stack
if btc dips hard and drags down jnt I'll be able to pull off 5 maybe

afford*

staying up late is fucking with my brain

Always DYOR and try to understand the project

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/

Nothing to understand. It's a want a bee welder cone.