Post your food turn offs

>salads that have fucking fruit in them

That looks delicious if it was chilled and eaten right away

Salads with fruit are fucking great.

apples and pears are good in salad, as are green peppers.
all other fruits i can think of can stay the fuck out of salad though.

Orange and apple are god-tier salad ingredients, my tasteless American friend

This isn't directed at OP, but his shit taste got me thinking

It really disgusts me when people feel the need to voice their displeasure about a particular ingredient in some dish and proceed to make an overt display of removing it.

What about tomatoes or olives?

I'm actually with you, OP. I have some kind of irrational hatred of fruit and nuts in salads and entrees.

look how every single thing on that slad is covered in a layer of oily dressing.

fucking americans man

Hearts of palm salad simply must have some citrus in it, some avocado, so yea, love me some fruit in salad!

Also blue cheese, thinly sliced apple, red onion, walnuts and endive or other bitter lettuce pleases me greatly. Mango in an asian salad, oh heaven! Watermelon and feta!

If you don't like fruit in a salad, probably a bad recipe that didn't balance sweetness to tartness, wrong textures, just something not right.

"Salad" that has just melon, cucumber, tomatoes in such a big chungs they are the volume of llike 2-3 meatballs. Maybe sloppily soaked in olive oil.

Double-whammy if it's not some blue plate lunch place but a private party. Either those people belong into some dangerous cult that bans excessive joy or they seriously don't eat salad like ever.

Personally don't like dried fruits or the texture of citrus while eating salad. One of my favorite salads has strawberries in it though.

i'm not a big raw tomato person but i get that that's just a personal preference. olives don't really fit in, for my money. i like them on their own, though, and i like olive oil in salad dressings.

Putting sweet corn IN any dish.

Corn is a side dish, it is not meant to be an ingredient in a dish and therefore ruins it.

Are you the master of the cuisine rules?

No

Did I say I was?

No, but you're acting as if you were.

Having an opinion makes you a master of the cuisine rules?

Mayonnaise.

No, but dictating what things are and how they are meant to be used does

I agree. Corn is just too sweet, it makes everything you put it in taste like an asshole made it. My friend makes this succotash that he's SUPER proud of and it'd be way better without the corn in my opinion. Corn on pizza is especially heinous.

That looks absolutely disgusting. I fucking hate mandarines, pinapples and apples in salads.

Flat chested salads

>Corn is just too sweet
Fun Fact: Carrots have more sugar than sweet corn.

>cherry tomatoes
>raisins in a savory sauce or cookies
>pulp in juice
>artificial apple flavor
>double triple ultimate mega super dark chocolate bullshit

Yeah, I don't put carrots on my pizza either

or in your ass

that sort of thing calls for an aubergine

I don't like any kind of fruit and chocolate together. That includes pic related.

>chocolate covered strawberries
Into the trash they go

nigga you got some fucked up taste buds

Chocolate covered strawberries are the worst.

rice salad can have tangerine in it yeah? and peanuts and stuff. that shit is awesome.

If you dont like mango in salads you are literally a pleb.

Apples are also great.

Pineapple can fuck off though.

Chocolate covered strawberries are super overrated.

Bananas with chocolate fondue is great though. Theres something about bananas and a bit of high temperature that works really well.