AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Press S to spit on grave.

MAKE IT STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahh
now's my time to get in boys.
i was waiting for one final dip.
only have 10 NEO, but im selling it all to get in.
im officially comfy for the rest of night, and will be sleeping like a baby.

>muh bitcoin in the name means auto moon mission!
This shit makes me want to pull out of etc entirely, no lie.

>EVERYTHING GREEN ON CMC EXCEPT US

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>ITS JUST SHAKING OUT THE WEAK HANDS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

more like shaking out r*dditor hands

everyones getting into nano

fuck this, bought this shit at $180 after hearing about bitcoin private fork. why is it crashing? just sold before it goes below $100.. I am ruined.

Tfw when Rhett Creighton dumps his bags on you for the third time. When will normies learn?

they aren't going to support the forks. people posting otherwise are delusion fucks. rhett founded zcl and just abandoned it until this scam came along. this thing is fucking over.

Which exchanges will support the fork? and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

we shall know soon, shant we

Only tradesatoshi so far, but bittrex is the one that matters with 80% volume and they are still silent. Someone on here said that they only announced BTC gold support 2 days before though

also AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF do you mean
>why is it crashing?
People FOMOing in for the Bitcoin Private Fork. Obviously everyone is planning to dump their bags immediately after the fork. Anticipating this, anyone with half a brain is dumping BEFORE the fork to avoid being a bagholder.

No one actually care about Bitcoin Private.

lol
Are you still holding that crap?

Well most are planning their pre-dump when bittrex lists.. Not when its low

This was painfully obvious that it was going to happen. Zclassic is a fucking useless shitcoin and people with brains bought early knowing they could dump on retards who thought they were going to get free money with shitcoin private.

>buying an overpumped piece of crap worth $1 just 2 months ago all because muh fork

i'm going to have to hold btcp and hope it's worth something eventually. fuck.