Why aren't you buying this free fucking money printer, new wallet is out with pos staking

why aren't you buying this free fucking money printer, new wallet is out with pos staking

120 LUX staked is getting me 1 lux a day roughly. That's $20 a day for a $1k investment. That's not even including the more I stake, the more I stake next time, as well price increase overtime. I'm actually going to get rich off of this stupid fucking money printing shitcoin holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/luxcoin/#charts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20x120=2400 dipshit

Cause it’s a shitty pump and dump with no utility

Stake United literally takes all work out of your hands. stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

>pic related

bought a while, $20 a day is still pretty crazy for 2.4k

THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE THE WAY IT USED TO BE

I'm not clicking that garbage link sounds like a fucking stupid scam

So is this the reason lux dumps so quickly? Because everything is staking so many? Serious question.

MMM NO NO NO

I don't think staking kills coins user

sperg

what a brainlet hahahaha
have fun with this "coin"
EVEN MY WIFE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN ME

No but it increases the sellable supply I guess. Is lux staking less over time or what is the downside here? 20$ per day is like 600$ per month thats to good to be true.

>buy a coin that increases money supply by more than twice the staked amount per year
yeah no, sorry. you fell for the masternode bagholder meme. you're a de facto "multilevel marketer" now. this is like pyramid schemes but for people in the 105-115 iq range instead of 80-105 range.

google bitconnect you mong

>all stake-able coins are ponzi scheme exit scams

user... I

yes the staking reward rate is going to go down in the future quite a bit, its stupidly high right now since the coin is still on the ground floor

dude, if you send me 0.03 ETH, i will send you back 0.1
wanna do it?

do you think DASH is a scam too? KEK you are one stupid motherfucker

The LUX team is promising all kinds of crazy shit for this coin but has struggled to release a fucking functional wallet for 2 months now.

They had to move their roadmap back some to accomidate for this and probably wont meet those new timetables either.

They are horrible with communication on their discord. "Check roadmap check roadmap check announcement" but why should I check the roadmap when they cant get anything out in time?

this actually worries me too, but they did meet all of their Q4 2017 deadlines even with the wallet late as fuck. We'll have to see moving forward, if they do everything they have planned its going to be huge

The price and volume are going down tho, soon it will be $3, just bad market right now

Wait, Lux is $12, not $20 user, explain yourself coinmarketcap.com/currencies/luxcoin/#charts