I was eating this every day but then read that it has lead and cadmium in it. Should I stop eating it?

I was eating this every day but then read that it has lead and cadmium in it. Should I stop eating it?

That's only dangerous to superman. If you're a normal human you should be ok.

You should keep eating it, not everything on the Internet is true.

What's wrong with lead? Can't be a leader without lead.

I think you should stop eating a bar of chocolate per day and limit it to one a week at most

But I read that there are some dark chocolate bars that don't have any lead or cadmium. Shouldn't I "upgrade" to one of those?

What if I'm Hyperion?

>eating chocolate every day

Is that acheivable natty?

Jeanne Calment ate two pounds per week. She lived to be a 122.

Eat clen, tren hard

>My one anomaly shows thats this really is healthy, my gran chainsmoked 40 a day and lived to be 219

The oxalic acid in this much dark chocolate may cause kidney stones. I wouldn't eat more than a couple bars that size per week.

apparently cocoa trees are really good at absorbing lead and cadmium from the soil

and it's no surprise the 3rd world shitholes they are grown in tend to have problems with that

It's not dangerous for him, lead is the only material he can't see through with his x-Ray vision. Get your facts straight you filthy casual.

They say the same about tobacco. Wtf is it about south American luxury plant products and giving you cancer?

Incorrect, kiddo.

We grow a shitload of cocoa but I don't see why anyone would drag lead all the way up into the mountains to deposit it, as cocoa grows best in wet, elevated jungle thicket, when you can just dump the shit in a nearby river

this

this

That depends on whether or not you consider Synthol natty

So one bar, a piece a day over my porridge, per week should be fine?