Is this shit any good? It's like $10 for a fifth where I live. If not, what's the cheapest vodka that isn't total shit?

Is this shit any good? It's like $10 for a fifth where I live. If not, what's the cheapest vodka that isn't total shit?

I drink taaka. It's shitty but I can somehow chug it straight from the bottle and the hangover symptoms aren't as bad as with McCormick

It's vodka.

That said, I think Tito's is pretty good for the price.

Sobieski vodka is pretty good. I like it more than Smirnoff, and it's cheaper. 20 for a handle where I am, while Smirnoff is closer to 30

>2016
>not drinking absinthe

Tito's is pretty good for the price.

Hammer and sickle is good too.

Yeah, I remember junior year.

>calls people underage while recommending vodka

Actually, do you care if it's vodka? If you're just trying to get drunk, box wine or spyritus are your best options.

Yeah, in a thread asking for vodka recommendations.

Clutch your pearls tighter, I'm sure it'll help with the butthurt, you pretentious tasteless faggot.

>tasteless
absinthe tastes good

Just find the biggest plastic bottle of vodka for $10 and add it to anything flavored. You're looking to get drunk, not shove your snob nose up your own asshole.

>tasteless
Isn't the whole point of "good vodka" that it doesn't actually taste like anything?

lol you know a product sucks when it's selling point is "smoothness" and "no flavor"

Yeah, it does.

But the little faggot coming into an unrelated thread to bring it up is drinking it for image, not taste.

>having people to project an image for
i drink it because it tastes good
i used to drink vodka exclusively which is why i posted that

tito's, stoli, russian standard

cyka blyat etc

Bernets strawberry and banana flavor. Best cheap vodka available. All other flavors are shut though

Tasted like nail polish and almonds to me with an unpleasant harshness. Just seeing it reminds me of the days I spent measuring out shots of it in an empty pill bottle to stave off the withdrawals. There are better vodkas for a similar price even though many like this one. Drink responsibly.

All you faggots STFU. Both Absinthe and Vodka are the fucking tits

OP, I would recommend Russian Standard. Perhaps it's where I live, but I can get some for $25. Top quality shit, my friend

I think seagrams anything is gonna be fine as far as mid-shelf goes

I had some seagram's green apple vodka that was so bad I took one shot and threw up everywhere, smelled it and took another sip and poured the shit down the drain. only booze i ever did that with.

I've said it before, but it nears repeating- 3-4oz of lemon, lime, or unsweetened juice concentrate(mmm cranberry) makes a handle of cheap vodka into a highly palatable drink with a minimum of fuss.

I probably kill a fifth per day. trust me

Monopolova is pretty good and not much more expensive than the bottom shelf stuff.

Tito's is my go-to as well

Seagram's it's actually really good for a cheap glass bottled vodka that's easy to find.

My grandparents were millionaire alcoholics and that's what they drank every night when they didn't have guests (apparently being frugal is how you retire early with lots of money...).

For the price it's not bad at all. Seagram's products in general are pretty okay. I used to live down the road from where that stuff's bottled. They used to make it there too, then they got bought out and moved production elsewhere. The whole town used to smell like mash. I miss that smell.