OH NONO NOT LIKE THIS

WE'RE GOING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj90khPuWv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTC? I doubt there is much reason to panic, it will simply continue what it's been doing. There are good days, but we're on an overall down trend. Now is not the time to hodl.

??
You mean Nano?

We're about to plunge beneath 10k. What exchange are you looking at?

What was that?

we've been beneath 10k multiple times today. Who cares?

I have Binance in the background. It was still around 10.5k when you posted the thread though, but looks like you were right. The swings are less insane than two weeks ago, but the downtrend continues.

Someone warned you cucks on twitter this would happened and you act surprised

>downtrend
>%100 increase in 1 month

you're only allowed to pick one of these user

Anyone manage to buy at 9500? That was quick.

? It's clear as hell what's happening since the second week of January. It's hard to time precisely, so it's too risky to short, but everyone knows over the next weeks or even months things will continue to deflate. It's not the end of crypto, just the end of this cycle.

honesty, this. You bunch of goddamned drama queens around here I swear...

Are you serious right now?

Jesus christ you are an idiot

What coin are you talking about?

did someone market sell a giant bag? trying to blow out longs or what? that shit wicked down to 9,500 from 10,400 instantly on bitfinex

Yeah the writing is on the wall, but a lot of people bought btc at 14k+, so of course they want it to go up. Btc and crypto was all the talk in the media leading up to new years, now it's dead to them.

Yes BTC went from 5.9k to nearly 12k but we're in a down trend. Smells faintly like nocoiners in here too

Is it possible we have salty december buyers who got burnt selling at 6k? LOL

I fell for the HODL meme again!

Holy shit the wick for the 1 min candle went to 9500

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj90khPuWv8

I swear... you ever have a day where every single decision you make is the wrong one? Just... one after the next, after the next.

It was just one guy.

I bought when BTC was 19k, never cashed out or tethered, and I'm still in the green. Still, a lot of the profit from various trades just comes and goes because of this. You have to be realistic, BTC and the market as a whole are not going down in a straight line, but they're going down.

Have fun losing a bunch of money, you deserve it

>one guy turned an uptrend into a downtrend
Store of value indeed

I WANT OFF MR. WOJAK'S WILD RIDE!