What does dr. pepper tastes like?

What does dr. pepper tastes like?

Fizzy Benylin

Normal dr pepper? cream soda

No

Cough syrup.

Better than pepsi or coke, that's for real.

noway

You know, it's actually hard to describe Dr. Pepper and Coke and other similar sodas. It has a specific taste, but you can't really describe it.

It's labeled as "spicy cherry"

diabetes

johnny

Yes.

Black pepper

Prunes

Dr. Pepper is an american Cola which has in various legal reports been claimed to be 'pepper flavoured'. Whats important to note is Pepper used to be a mixed drink created, like all great Cola's, during the great medicinal soda craze of the late 1800s.

The Drink's actual ingredient list includes: Amaretto, almond, blackberry, black licorice, carrot, clove, cherry, caramel, Cola, ginger, juniper, lemon, molasses, nutmeg, orange, prune, plum, pepper, root beer, rum, raspberry, tomato, and vanilla.

An enema

Almost as good as Mr. Pibb

Like a very sweet, zesty cola. I don't know how to describe it EXACTLY, but that's normally how I think about it.

Like if coke and root beer had a child and the child was absolutely awful

You could not be more wrong

literally just cherry coke

Sounds about right. Cherry Coke reminded me of Dr. Pepper which I hate.

Almonds, cherries and bubblegum.

Apple pips

>almond
my ass. If it included almond they'd have to include it in an allergen warning on their label, no way a company would risk that shit other than the one they already have for that made up sounding disease.

Dr. Pepper

I could not be more right.

it's literally black cherry cream soda

like Turkish delight or musk sticks but in the form of a soft drink. absolutely disgusting.

worse than normal DP which is already a dumpster fire in liquid form

This is correct. I recall opening a can of DP in Bongland that read "a refreshing beverage with the delightful taste of prune". My homie and I (both Murrican) kekked ourselves silly.

Used condoms