What is the reason why you devein shrimp apart from having a vagina?

What is the reason why you devein shrimp apart from having a vagina?

They don't taste different with or without.

You literally want to eat their shit?

You can't taste the shit, nor does it harm you in any way. There is nothing wrong with leaving it in. However, removing them takes time that you put in for zero return.

that's not mud...

>i want to eat their shit

So you are just lazy.....

For the small ones I agree it really doesn't matter. I personally take the time to remove them but know my mother doesn't. I'll still eat them.
These big fuckers I've gotten a few times are different though. Their tubes are as thick as a baby's arm I ain't putting that shit in my mouth.
They don't really take that long to remove with a little technique.

you can't tell me what I can or can't taste

autist

>Work in seafood at a shop that gets its catch fresh out of the water while also importing weirder stuff
>Get in some 2 count shrimp
>Fucking massive multipound behemoths
>Huge shit tubes to pull out, smells fucking awful

Yea they're smaller tubes but cmon dude that's poop, dont eat poop. If you could zoom in or find a larger shrimp it'd gross you the fuck out.

you can taste it and it's often gritty.

i mean i might not do it for myself but that attention to detail is good practice for a serious cook.

Generally agree but sometimes the poop can be a little bit on the grainy side so it's good practice to get rid of it.

for the smaller ones, it really is irrelivant. For the larger ones - 10-20 count in size, your gonna wanna pull it. if for no other reason than its gonna make the food gritty.

If they are big shrimp you can absolutely taste it dude. It's shit.

literal lazy shit eater lmao

He's only ever eaten krill so he'd have no idea.

I find they taste a lot worse when deveined.

>What is the reason why you shell shrimp apart from having a vagina?
>They don't taste different with or without.

this guy just admitted he eats shrimp shit because he is lazy

That's cool. I drink yeast piss on a regular basis.

The return is not eating shrimp shit, shit eater.

>willingly eats shit
why? would u eat a dish that involved a few tablespoons of human feces so long as you couldn't taste it?

shrimp are bottom feeders that eat filfth and garbage.
it is nowhere in the same league as controlled fermentation

Good bait

>> that eat filfth and garbage.
Kinda like how plants absorb rotting dead stuff through their roots, and are often fertilized with literal shit?

>it is nowhere in the same league as controlled fermentation

Sure it is. It's all in your mind. Many foods sound gross if you think about them critically. Beer is yeast piss and it's carbonated with yeast farts. Liquor is artificially concentrated yeast piss. Cheese is basically a big fat bacterial (and/or mold) culture. Fruits are the reproductive bodies of plants. Mushrooms are literally rot incarnate. Kimchi and Sauerkraut (etc.) are bacterial cultures. And so on. Who gives a crap about shrimp shit?

>eating the shit of a shit-eating animal

I bet I know why OP spends so much time in the bathroom

Yes, and sunlight is just star farts

You aren't fooling anyone, poop lover

lmao, the plant at least synthesises the shit into something completely different; whereas it is still literal feces in those shrimp veins

>whereas it is still literal feces in those shrimp veins

So what? It's rendered sterile during cooking, and you can't taste it. So what's left other than it being a mental hangup?

BTW, why reply only to my point about plants and not the other eew gross foods?

>how plants absorb rotting dead stuff through their roots
Actually, plants typically aren't decomposers
It's more than likely that bacteria and fungi are breaking down the dead/rotten things and releasing nutrients like phosphorus or nitrogen into the soil

While fertilizer can often be fecal matter, it's usually processed and broken down before applying it to plants
So don't poop on your plants, idiot

Average Veeky Forums user everyone.

Would you eat human poop if you couldn't taste it?

We already do because of NAFTA and Nabisco. Thank you Mondelez.

e-explain

We have had to stop the import of certain produce from Mexico since they shit in their fields. How much safer do you really think their factories are?

>mfw poopoo peepee thread

YOU ARE LITERALLY EATING POOP
FECAL MATTER
SHIT
CACA
STOP

>Would you eat human poop if you couldn't taste it?

If it was from a qt girl yes, the lack of taste would probably be a benefit desu

Except you can taste it.
it depends on their diet, but I've had some that tasted really really bad. Basically ruined the shrimp dish because I didn't devein, since then I've always done it.

you are eating breast milk when you have cereal

I hope so, I don't want anus milk now do I?

They do though, don't they though?

I won't eat them unless the shitsac is removed. Nope.

shit eating faggot

Wow, a seafood coprophiliac. Veeky Forums really does have everything.

just because he eats it doesn't mean he gets off on it

lol
underrated comment

Sauce plz

this is why i come back to this board

Considering how hard he is defending himself, I'm inclined to believe he at least gets a half chub

i'm four! eewie! poop! poopies!! poopies!! you like poopies!!

Literal shit eater.
Do you wash vegetables too? Or is dirt also flavorless.