What's your favorite brand of peanut butter?

What's your favorite brand of peanut butter?

Homemade

Adams

i hate this shit

Why?

i just don't know any recipes with it. too sticky. feel like i gotta always drink somefink with it. although in the past i've made some tasty shakes with it.

>recipes

I think most people just put it on toast.

What kind of shakes would you make with PB?

i was getting whey protein, nanners, peaches, and almond milk. i think that's all. seems like there was something else. spretty good though. especially if you can make it thicc

satay

>satay
absolutely disgusting

Winco desu

The Dutch Aldi's home brand (Helaes).

However, any non-creamy yet smooth, not-too-sugary peanut butter will do.

NOT SO FAST AMERICANS

>non-creamy yet smooth

>implying implications
Smooth to me just means 'no chunks of nut sprinkled throughout'. This cheap-ass-looking sugar-laden creampile of a mess Americans and some European countries call 'peanut butter' is actually liquid garbage with added peanut flavor. If you want to be anal about it, just say I dislike it when it's too smooth.

Has any absolute madman tried peanut butter and banana? If so, please post the results itt, because I saw it on Google Images the other day and I am horrified yet vaguely intrigued.

i tend to like the peanut butter that's a little grainy. i also like the whipped peanut butter.

Just from the color alone you can definitely distinguish pic related from pic above

it's spelled gif.

oh, of course.

1. lard in pan
2. throw bread in pan, toast
3. slice up nanner
4. spread pb on toast
5. lay sliced nanners on bread
6. cinnamon

fuuuuuuuck

>no chunks of nut

fagget

dyel? eat satay chicken for maximum gainz.

This

I grew up eating this in the 90s and I still do, today.

Satay does not contain peanut butter you redneck

L2asianfood

Any 100% peanut butter, why anyone would want to eat anything else is beyond me.