How can I get my stupid boyfriend to cook better meals for me?

How can I get my stupid boyfriend to cook better meals for me?

He whines that he has to work 12 hours a day and blah-blah but that's no excuse.

How do I fix him, Veeky Forums?

gr8 b8 m8

I'm happy to cook for my bf, maybe you shouldn't be so ungrateful.

COOK FOR YOURSELF YOU DAMN ROASTIE

REEEEEEEEE

r u singel

Suck his dick more. Mandatory swallowing. And sage, sage in all fields.

Huh?

[spoiler]yes[/spoilerdoesn'twork]

you're not even trying. 2/10 best i can do

Does this thread even deserve a spot on Veeky Forums?

This is true. Early on I taught my gf that she could get me to go along with pretty much anything she wanted as long as I was never wanting for a blowjob, ever. Now we've been married for a while, and I cook every night. Take a guess why I have no complaints about it...

Not much worse than the fast food shill threads and jack/joey/etc threads really

doesn't you/she worry that your relationship is based on sexual favors that will become increasingly less appealing over the years?

>he lives a fantasy life on a chinese internet forum

wew

seriously responds to a post on a Thai Bicycle Club image board about relationships between women and men

is she single?

>those shorts
>in public
is she a professional sex worker? inb4 that degenerate who thinks that women should walk around with specula showing off their cervixes and if you don't agree that this is totally normal you must be sharia law muslim

seriously though, sometimes when a rape happens, the only victim is the guy who was criminalized for normal human behavior

>it's a pathetic mra christfag episode

>>those shorts
>>in public

To be fair it looks like she's on the steps to a beach cabin. It OK to dress like that around the beach IMO.

women should walk around with specula showing off their cervixes and if you don't agree that this is totally normal you must be sharia law muslim

but she is wearing a watch user, nobody wears a watch in a situation like that unless she charges by the hour
or a christfag or a REEE /r9k/

professional hookers will literally bend over backwards or forwards (whichever way the customer likes) in order to justify dressing like a prostitute

>but she is wearing a watch user

Well fuck, okay forget it.

>7917821
>alt_right_starter_pack.jpg

>normal human behavior

ok you can have your (You) now