I'm an alcoholic. ama thread!

Morning! I think its morning anyways.

I hope you're all doing well. better than I am anyways.. and I don't want sympathy.. maybe just a little company. I do feel alone.

How is your morning? I started my day off around 6:45 with vodka in the parking lot before I decided im too embarrassed by the way I look to go into work. Havent been at work since Friday... been drunk for the past 3 weeks.

I'm trying to taper it a bit but I still can't face the outside world without a shot of vodka first and the knowledge my hip flask is handy on my person.

why do alcoholics choose Veeky Forums as their attention whoring board?

like it's not even slightly cooking related

nobody here cares

debating wether or not i should fap. most likely gonna do it tonight so i wanna reserve some sensitivity and cum

>like it's not even slightly cooking related

Probably because it's the closest possible match out of all the boards. As the fast food apologists are so fond of pointing out, it's a FOOD and cooking board. And since you consume it, booze kinda fits the definition of food. There's no "beverage" board, so where else would they go?

OP here.

Normally I'd be fapping too but recently ive been fucking a girl in the back seat of my car.

it makes me appreciate fapping since i do that less now. dont you get whiskey dick often though? being an alco and what not

I'm not asking you to care. I just wanted some people to vent to m8.

back story - 27 years old, heavy drinker for most of my life.. sobered up around last year fter pissing/shitting blood from drinking

sober 150 days, slipped up and relapsed - back on the booze cruise

- sobered up after about a 3 month bender

sober around 130 days. about a month ago had a real family emergency. one of my relatives died for a few minutes. relapsed on the booze. ive never been this bad in my life. im surprised im not dead.

yeah, the girl I was fucking called me out on not being able to cum during sex. made a gay joke. I told her to shut up. we've hooked up again since then

What's the worst that happens if you just quit? I'm an alcoholic, but not the all day e'rry day kind.

Seizures, brain damage, death

poster below summed it up.

I can deal with dying. apparently I cant deal with living though

Kinda thinking this is where I am. Just moved to a new town after traveling for a year. Money is starting to run low, but I'm super anxious about going out and getting a job for whatever reason. End up drinking one day, hangover/maybe drinking the next in my apartment mainly. No friends yet, just a few acquaintances at the local bar. Hard for me to go out and just get a couple drinks anymore. Always end up drinking half a handle of bourbon or so when I get home. No one to shame me or call me out anymore really so its getting worse. Today will be 2 days without drinking if I decide not to go to the bar and buy more bourbon. One day at a time I guess. Just need to get a job and ill calm down since I don't drink much during the work week.

Always feel so much better after not dri king for a day or 2, but I love being drunk god damnit. Also, no internet and TV yet makes it more tempting since I don't have much else to stimulate me at my apt.

There's my pathetic, semi-alcoholic rant. Try and get your shit together OP, death is kinda final and sober life is better than what you're doin now. Good luck everyone.

Do you have a vagina? Vodka is a pussy drink for faggots. Scotch or fuck right off

Id rather drink mouth wash

How do you cats hide the bloodshot eyes?

Riding out a bad hangover after another night drinking alone.

Dumb hamsterposter

op here. thought my thread was dead.

I cant.. so instead ive been ditching a week of work to keep the booze cruise going.

You will awaken one sorrowful morning and as you gasp for short breathes and hunch over your damaged internal organs you will finally have an aggressive hint at what dying on a cold sidewalk like the drunks before you must be like. You are cold, but you are sweating bullets like a chinese man at Pet's Mart. Your thoughts are cloudy and you probably can't read an entire sentence, the circuits in your head are too corroded and you are losing more electromagnetic impulses by the day. As you slowly become weaker and more confused you almost can't even determine why you're sick, and then you black out.

You wake up in a hospital alone, surrounded by nobody. This was the kindling to the flames that encouraged your lifelong drunkenness to begin with. You join an A.A. group, and have an occassional relapse but... but the thoughts about Anne, that woman that had your son, she has found new love many years ago and your son would never recognize you.

You commit suicide, after one final relapse. Days sober: 38

replace anne with Stephanie and I see my future in this post

How much do you drink a day?

>tfw too worried about having enough money to last the school season
>can't justify buying a bottle of bourbon every week
a blessing in disguise

Oh hey, drunk bro, I saw you posting in the slob thread.
You're gonna be alright. Go spend some time with your brother. He needs it as much as you do.
I believe in you.