Guys what does a blowjob feel like? Im still a Virgin and its been on my mind alot recently

Guys what does a blowjob feel like? Im still a Virgin and its been on my mind alot recently.

Like a bag of sand.

Stop it with the shitposts. Go to /b/.

Like having your dick in someone's mouth.

I recently decided to try it and I'm now in so much pain I can't leave my bed.
>googled how to recreate blowjob
>found old forum from early 2000s
>they said to use vaccum cleaner
>duct taped empty paper towel roll to end of vaccum nossel
>slowly inched forward it sucked me in too fast
>paper towel roll collapsed on dick
>cut the side of my penis vein
>been scared to go to hospital as I don't know what to say as an excuse

I'm a fucking miserable wreck.

If this is real just go to the hospital you idiot.
You think you are the only horny nutcase they've seen? You're not special in your stupidity dude.

Tell them a vampire bat bit your dick in the night. They're real, wiki it.

Just hire a hooker. Also is biz seriously this autistic?

get a whore and kill your thoughts

Saged and reported

do yoga for 2 years and you can suck your own :-)

Jacking off is better 9/10 times.

>being this retarded

Honestly blowjobs are way overhyped... I dont get the fuss about them. Like I could blow so much faster, and like your about to go and then they stop or change or something and it fucks you up and ends up going forever

The physical sensation is pretty good (depending on the girl's skill) but the psychological aspect makes it really fucking good

Its amazing once she gets familiar with what you like. Top 5 feelings in the world

It entirely depends on the girl.

It can feel like the absolute best thing in the world or it can feel like you got your dick caught in a zip

Well, you might be a bit off with your statistic, but you are right.

If you get a good one its amazing. But if you have one of those chicks just moving her lips up and down it sucks ass.

Cheeks are the same as vagina membrane so there's that.. And they can use their tongue which is nice. But I think the fact your dicks in a girl's mouth is what makes it appealing. That, despite your autism, you somehow convinced the girl to slobber on your stinky Linky shaft, possibly even sucking your hairy balls...

I used to be a blowjob guy hut I prefer full sex now.

just tape 6 vibrating dildos together and stick your dick in it

Also pray you dont get a bitch that cant keep her teeth from scratching you, it really puts a damper on the feels..

Oh boy, better than you could imagine. Start working out and practice talking to girls like a normie ked.

Blowey joeys are a hoot and a half

It's ok, kind of like sticking sausages in your mouth.

more like breakfast sausages you Podesta

Just suck on your finger

This guy gets it. I much rather have a handjob than a blowjob. The only satisfaction I get from a blowjob is being able to face-fuck a woman, which is okay if I'm in that kind of mood, but handjobs always feel better to me.

this
there's always people who come to these threads saying if the girl is skilled it's awesome, but there's obviously enough of us with sexual experience getting disappointing blowjobs that whether skill makes it or breaks it, there's a limited pool of skilled girls
it's more of a mental thrill, but even then when the physical pace is off it can ruin off the psychological aspect as well

i dunno man. i kind of get off on the fact that shes trying to please me.

You have to train your throat beforehand and be careful to cover your teeth with tongue and upper lip

Most of those guys here are right.
Blowjobs can ba amazing but blowjobs can also be very bad or just boring. Sometimes you can't come from a blowjob (or a handjob for that matter). The opposite - that you come faster from a blow job than from e.g. prone bone (pic related) doesn't really happen (to me).
I think many would agree that a blowjob is nice because it signals submission. You got that girl to kneel before you and work just so you can get off. It's like the finish line of picking up a girl. Then it's not necessarily about the clumsy way she wettens your penis. Your own hand is usually most efficient of making your come.

Accumulating link feels much better, do that instead.

first of all you need at least 2BTC to be qualified as eligable to females

So just fap with her tits in your mouth to finish noob

checked by the devil

depends on the fuckin hoe you piece of shit.

the few hot ones with big round tits and a beautiful pussy that have a beautiful baby doll blowjob face who suck your dick soft and nice and control your cumming as they like you dont get anyway. so why bother.