Chainlink

These Millennials keep bitching about being poor and universal income and the 1% and the wealth of their ancestors when they missed out on Bitcoin and arguably the greatest tech boom since the invention of the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

how many do I need to make it? thinking of buying

damn didn't want to dedicate that much of my portfolio to it

but it is the same millenials your discord groups appeal to.

mock-up military rankings, godawful memes, cult of personality, etc.

die already

also is there a roadmap or what? when do we know what this shits gonna do

its been so dormant

This discord FUD I pushed really has a life of its own now lol. Actual retards believing a post containing the name “Jason Parser”.

The discord post isnt fud. It was a legitimate post you retards started spamming to discredit.
Its well known to anyone with half a brain that chainlink is nothing but the project of several pump and dump groups. Its literally nothing but a json parser btw.

When the fuck is pic related gonna happen again, let alone $1000?.
Seems like it's in a continuous cycle of pump & dump now.
Sergays tweets have not provided, should be at least .85c on the back of that by now.

thank you for capitalizing fud. very fifth-column like approach

Just put in as much as you can easily piss away and you're fine. If you won't make, you get at least a nice sum, then.

you are a MANIAC

Never, strong resistance 90c strong support 45c

Someone redpill me on this shit. I made 5 BTC on bitmex and LINK looks promising, is this an overshilled shitcoin or the next eth?

>Actual retards believing a post containing the name “Jason Parser”.

It will never reach $1 again. The closer we get to mainnet, the more the price will stabilize at 90c. If you gave the whitepaper a spin, you'd know how it was intended to work you fucking newfag.

>It will never reach $1 again. The closer we get to mainnet, the more the price will stabilize at 90c.
le pump n' dump scheme

You're right i remember reading that.
Might dump for Mobius, they signed the BRICS deal with Klaus Schwab at the WEF.

this tbhq, Sir

Soon

18281 digits
not only does kek bless link, but thoth does too

Is this from Welt Am Draht?

fuck i only got 5k

chill, m8

That's $5mil eoy

What's the Discord channel address, btw?

CHAINLINK ON THE BRINK
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

its shit you should prolly look into like tron and nano

which Eastern European country is this?

>dis from slavland?
Wut? Dude seems like a happa to me.

pic related