new ath today

Other urls found in this thread:

gastracker.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Patiently waiting.

I am already +1.32btc since yesterday. x10 long on bitmex here

something happening?

very bullish chart + airdrop hype

braking out of my meme lines. Looks like we gonna dip short term. But new ath right after that.

Poorfag here. Will not make it but at least I will have launch money for key wife's son

aaaand BTC drops 3%, no ATH for you altcoin.

it doesn't give a shit about btc

Sure user, it only crashes 3-4% per BTC %. You will not have ATH on a red BTC day.

based

ETC is just a steady climber. It doesnt drop as hard as other coins and it will nicely recover. I have rather + 1% per day on average than this PnD behaviour

bump

Must not fomo in

Hello guys, I am holding lot of ETC since half of January. The CLO is the price driver. Yes.

Everyone says, that Airdrop will be around 5th March, but I think it will be earlier. 5500000 block will probably occur around 2nd March.

You can see the current block at gastracker.io/

If big runnunp appears newxt week ... I am selling. Thoughts?

go on FOMO
DO IT!
bring it to an ATH of an ATH

I've seen this before..it looks like its not dropping yet (still in normie range of 9k). the panic will steamroll once it hits 8k and more.

good, they will dump right before coin drop, this thing increased 200%

Solid short term idea. Might want to leave a bit for the long run. I'm thinking of keeping 25% of my stash for the long term

dump before airdrop and rebuy later

fucking happening

0.004 les fukken goooo

I expect it to be in the top ten EOM

It already flipped NEM yesterday

I agree. I like ETC and I studied it alot. Its very good long term investment for 2018. I will rebuy min 50% back, few days after price drops and it will.

stable af

Thinking of setting a price target instead of waiting until the drop. I'm not doing this 24/7 so I'll probably miss the drop and ensuing dump. I have no idea what that Callisto thing is anyway, just in for the ride up.

i sell at 0.0043 but it will probably go higher

bump

ETC is going to be 100$ EOY, excellent roadmap

seems like every time etc starts looking bullish, the market crashes
c u next tuesday :D