/icg/ - Ice Cream General

Just made a batch of healthy lavender coconut ice cream. I basically just blended frozen bananas , lavender boiled in coconut milk and the coconut milk. It was actually pretty good, the coconut and lavender flavors do a good job overpowering the banana to the point where it's only a hint.

That's not ice cream.

Good effort though.

Who gives a shit, fedorafag? It tastes like ice cream, it has an ice cream texture. Even if it's technically not ice cream, it is still extremely similar to ice cream.

>Who gives a shit

He and I apparently. If it's not made with dairy, then no it's not ice cream. Simple as that.

It does sound like it tasted good though, so thumbs up!

It's not ice cream!

isn't lavender very estrogenic?

Who cares unless you are on an IV-drip 24/7. Hormones have a very short half-life in the body. You could drink a whole bottle of pure estrogen with no ill effects.

>"Hey, nice car."
>"It's a truck."
>"WELL, IT HAS FOUR WHEELS AND AN ENGINE, WHO THE FUCK CARES?!"

I dobut it tastes the same as icecream, how could you even tell if you are a vegan?

he never said he was vegan

It was implied tho

even so, he probably had ice cream before he went vegan

It was? Maybe he has no problem with animal products as a general concept but just went on a "health" kick?

Stop samefagging you autist.

Not samefag, fag. We are discussing whether or not the autist is vegan

Which commercial ice cream brand would you cu/ck/s say is the best?

All those posts were you.

I've been keeping not of the poster counter.

Pls stop.

Actually no. I posted and Aside from this post, those are the only posts I have made.

Whoops, was me too.

And this one.

Yes, I already said that back in

No, it's NICE cream. Not kidding, that's the term used for frozen mashed bananas.

Not ice cream, but it looks pretty good.

Has anybody ever made blueberry ice cream before?

that legitimately seems like a good attitude, why would you care and stifle the conversation like that?

I did it once with a 4 ingredient ice cream recipe, not sure what they were though. One of them was whipping cream. I've used that recipe to make mexican hot chocolate ice cream too, and that was bomb

I know the one you're talking about. Don't remember the ingredients either but I used it to make peanut butter and jelly ice cream.

>sister's coming over for dinner with her fiance tomorrow night
>talking to her on the phone about dinner plans
>black pepper ice cream on krumkake cones for dessert
>"*sigh* Adults shouldn't eat ice cream on cones, user"