What will happen to me if I eat ramen everyday for every meal

What will happen to me if I eat ramen everyday for every meal

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/teen-eats-ramen-noodles-13-years-article-1.1312782
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the chicks will dig you

Cat's shouldn't be eating ramen let alone every day. But that knife away cat before you hurt someone.

You'll die, eventually.

Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad.

It would be bad for your heart because the noodles are fried in bad oil, very high saturated fat. Try a soup with rice noodles instead as they are not deep fried

How soon is eventually?
I wish for a swift death.

A bad diet is a slow death

you will turn into a cat

You'll ruin the life of anyone forced to be around you.

You will become the little girl

hypertension and maybe diabeetus

is dat sum pancake cat

You turn weeb and die of anime deficiency

oldfag meme hory shet.
dat shit pre-leddit

haha us oldfags weeeeeeeeew pools closed xD

I was too old even when that habbo hotel pools closed crap went down.

nothing, it is amongst one of the most healthy meals a living being can ingest. Just makes sure to pan fry the noodles

What will happen if you post kot everyday?

You'll get rickets and scurvy.

Instant ramen is deep fried. You'll get an excess of fats, especially saturated fats, and salt. At the same time, you will receive only a very low amount of fibre and protein, and even carb intake will remain low. So in other words, you'd become a skeletorfat monstrosity hurtling towards heart disease, bowel cancer and painful death.

However, if you make your noodles from scratch or have a reliable source for fresh noodles without preservatives, and if you make a habit of building proper bowls and balanced meals from them, knock yourself out.

Блины, блиaд!

ramen isn't actually that cheap

>What will happen to me if I eat ramen everyday for every meal

You'll wake up one day with slitty eyes.

definitly hypertension

possibly high cholesterol

you'll die of a brain embolism

Huh?

bad things

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/teen-eats-ramen-noodles-13-years-article-1.1312782
>Readman's doctors said she is malnourished and has the health of an 80-year old. She weighs about 98 pounds at 5'3".

You should be good.

You'll die from all the salt.