I have inside information on a sub $10m market cap coin partnership that will make it moon at least 100x...

I have inside information on a sub $10m market cap coin partnership that will make it moon at least 100x. Post jokes or funny stuff in this thread and I'll name it if someone makes me cry laughing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSCw8DnX5Qg
google.de/amp/m.bild.de/regional/hamburg/fluechtlingsheim/wann-wird-aus-dem-viertel-ein-normaler-stadtteil-54066082,view=amp.bildMobile.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ofDuE407dis
youtube.com/watch?v=2z3wUD3AZg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

Wrong use of meme. Kys.
Correct use of meme. kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSCw8DnX5Qg

try again
fuck off faggot

Seen it.

Did you know, that sandnigger refugees in germany are welcomed with completely new established areas and modern house's for like free??!! I wonder, if they ever will build something like this for german homeless people... Look here...
google.de/amp/m.bild.de/regional/hamburg/fluechtlingsheim/wann-wird-aus-dem-viertel-ein-normaler-stadtteil-54066082,view=amp.bildMobile.html

Isn't that funny??!

That low resolution picture looks strangely comfy.

I am from Germany. While studying i lived in a shitty overpriced apartment next to luxury homes for refugees. The sjw dream come true.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofDuE407dis

Why do women wear white at weddings?
So the refrigerator matches the dishwasher

So a guy goes out and fucks a hooker for $5
He realizes he has crabs and goes back and complains to the hooker
The hooker says: "It was 5 dollas! What'd you expect? Lobsta?"

is it related to music

youtube.com/watch?v=2z3wUD3AZg4

>Insider information in a decentralized market

this is the loneliest shit i've ever seen

i fucking lost alrdy

Don't listen to them op, there are a bunch of asdholes here. Just tell me what coin it is

You can't bring even a 1M coin to 100M with a partnership.

Stop bumping this nigger larp
saged