ITT: The home you will purchase when you make it

ITT: The home you will purchase when you make it.

>literally a strip of sand in the middle of nowhere
why would you want to live here

>why don’t you like what I like?

No people
Nice weather
Bahamanian diving waters

I would still work, it would just be a nicer setting. Also, I like diving and underwater photography so its ideal.

Its obviously a resort and not someones house

I'm asking you a question. What in particular makes you want to live there?

No, it's not a resort. It's a private island for sale for 9 million~ or so If I remember correctly. Probably the owner only stays there a few weeks of the year though...

I find it strange how we, the supposed "cutting-edge tech guys" who invest in this market and try to adopt these new technologies would prefer to live away from all of these technologies in preference of a connection back to nature. I see no city condos, no skyscrapers, no one else around. It's odd isn't it?

The only problems I see are the lack of speedy wi-fi and the inaccessibility of locations to emergency services

No, its not
stop trying to force a cult
this is not /pol/ for a new age
sage

Due to Trump's environmental policies that place will be under water in 5 years because of global warming.

now that is a beautiful property. Lucky cunt

I'm just being philosophical and encouraging thought

>Comfy house by the sea
>Have boat so I can fish dinner and crabs
>Chickens for gains
>Greenhouse for greens
This is my dream, nothing that fancy.

How do we stay afloat though guys?
>Buy real estate and have people pay rent
or
>Continue investing in crypto

humbug

I'm not trying to be deceptive lol

kek not in the google definition sense
in the "bah humbug"," I grew up when Christianity was cherished and scrooge was a famous character" sesne

a yacht as home if I'm rich

haha ohhh. I honestly just Googled the word because I wasnt sure

You'd want to be a climate change denier, OP.

Very nice

I want a big kitchen, 10m x 10m with professional high BTU chef stove and a clay oven outside my house. I'll buy the best sharpest knife created using cutting edge technology.

Hahahahahahaha user, i..

What do you mean, stay afloat? With your plan it sounds like you'd be sustainable with solar panels. Nothing to pay but property taxes, and a safety cushion for potential medical emergencies. Capital doesn't need to appreciate for that, as long as you have a vehicle to keep pace with inflation. I'd go with some mix of index funds and crypto.

What

Go ahead and reverse search my image.

The one with the tropical palm trees is the Podesta kiddie rape vault

I know its Epsteins place but it doesn't mean its not nice... You saying it isn't?

*sneaks up behind your private island*

It's a bit creepy. Try bringing a girl back there

I won't make it though.

Very nice until you realize it takes 4 hours of boat to go and get groceries.

Take back these dubs you pathetic bitch. Pick yourself up and carry yourself like man. You WILL make it. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

>finally make it
>Spend 20 million on an Island
>hurricane swipes it away

Enjoy that rising tide of corrosive saltwater

So did I

If I ever were to make it (which I won't) I'd buy a country estate, rent out the main house as a holiday let, and I'd live in one of the outbuildings.