Scammed For 150 Ethereum [Need Legal Advice]

So i was approached on telegram by a guy claiming to be an ICO pooling group leader who gets access to exclusive ICO presales and what not, so i joined the group, sent over the funds for the "ico pool" (we were supposed to be pooling for NEX) then i was kicked out of the skype call.

What can i do from this point on? I want to pursue them

If this is true then you are a literal monkey retard.

All ico pooling groups are scams

Kill yourself, my man

Also larp, why would send eth when nex is a NEO based ico

0/10 larp. kys

Kill yourself faggot larper

I’m laughing thanks op

Free. Legal. Advice. Tongue my asshole. Fuck you. Pay.

what were your guarantees before you sent someone $128k in autism tokens?

nice larp someone with 150 ether wouldn't be this stupid

Unless he's playing with daddy's money

That I would get the ico tokens

giv milkies

Post etherscan or fake and gay

You are incredibly retarded and you deserve to lose your money

i dont understand how anyone could trust any anonymous pool in this space, it so easy to scam people. damn i hope you are larping

Jesus, user.
Why did you think that was real...

Look, if you have that kind of money, go look for people crafty with OSINT work and put a bounty out there for the first provable identity.
Post it on cripplechan's /baphomet/
You'll get a bunch of skiddies, but whatever. As long as you put up a decent bounty it might work out. Other than that I have no idea.

Send me 5eth and I'll go over your options under current burger law
T. Laywer

They sounded so convincing, all I have on them is their alias they went by pretty sure they are fake names, I’m literally shaking right now. Did they break a law by swindling me to send my Eth? Can u get them in legal trouble

I will just assume you're larping, you can't be this stupid

I can't even imagine what it must be like to press my face into those soft pillows of love

Nope, wish I was larping

Post transaction or kys
Won’t be useful, if they were smart they would have sent it straight to shapeshift

> Nex official tweet on Feb 22nd, clearly warns against scams
> Nex official site says to ONLY get info from their official source, such as twitter and their medium site
> Nex said on their official tweeter link, that info about their ICO will be released on the 25th.

It's a loss, please don't neck yourself, learn from your mistake, and keep moving forward, and obviously use more caution next time.

so you sent like $120k to some random ico pool, on this market? lmfao, a fool and his money..

Nice LARP faggot. NEX is a NEO token decentralized exchange (equivalent of EtherDelta or IDEX), their ICO is gonna be on the NEO platform. You're either room temperature IQ or massive larp

More Sweater Cows

Nobody is this stupid.

I've got this sweet ico pool starting for NEX. I promise I'm not a scammer. Min buy in is 100 eth. Intrtested?

Post convo so I can scam people too

just so you know, it's extremely fucking depressing living on this stupid planet with stupid people like yourself

Every time I see this guy I think about how he was worth millions yet was beaten to death by paupers over a measly 2k.

someone that dumb doesen't have all that momey OP, try harder