Things that make you kek as a server

Things that make you kek as a server

I work at a high end burger joint (yes there's such a thing ~$15 a meal) in a tourist town.

This is how i know the family is poor

>is this all you have? Do you have a kids menu???

I also noticed that white trash always asks for pepperjack cheese, and they throw a fit when i say we don't have it

What's the most common level of doneness at a "high end burger joint"?

I used to work BoH at downtown place in the business district and Medium was by far the most popular choice, followed by mid-rare.

>$15 a meal
>high end
???
you must live in a third world country (maybe USA?), a 15$ meal is at the cheaper end of any everyman eatery where I live.

>putting ketchup on a burger

I used to do medium rare - however friend that cooked at a high end burger joint made a very good case that in a thick burger, like most of them serve, you're better off with medium. The reason being the fat won't liquify much at med-rare, so you get a better juicier burger at med.

If you live in a country where $15 is the entry price for a burger and fries then your dollar is obviously not the same as the US dollar....

> $15/meal
>High end
Flyovervania everyone.

That's not entry point for the country, that's entry point for a high-end burger. Because in some areas we have restaurants with better options and houses that aren't on wheels.

$15 dollars a meal is high end? where are you located?

$15 is a high end price for a burger anywhere in the US.

no of course not, the closest family restaurant to me charges 129 DKK for a burger, which is about 20 USD, it is by no means "high end"

Medium, pink throughout the whole burger, is how we do it but you can request it be done differently other wise. Many people ask it well done, unfortunately because the beef and buffalo comes from a ranch right down the road so the beef is top notch quality

It's a barebones butger joint and 90% of the people who walk in expect it to be $8. But i guess you're right. I guess only poorfags consider it high end

>kid orders $40 grassfed angus fillet mignon
>gets it well done
>drowns it in a1
>eats half of it

Good about this is taking the left overs home for my pups

>~$15 a meal

Five Guys isn't high end, user.

I work at a fine dining restaurant too. We offer 3 course dinners with all the silverware on the table. I always laugh when I see people dressed extravagantly and don't know which is the salad knife or dinner fork etc. Thats how you know who's rich and who is just pretending to be.

>Things that make you kek
People that work in tourist traps

>who is just pretending to be.
what? sounds like they're openly not rich and that's why they dress up, it's a special night for them. don't be a cunt.

I like it when fat fucks constantly ask for refills. Like just earlier today this guy, no joke probably 350lbs, had 8 refills on his coke. I felt like i was helping speed up the death and expediting the removal of this shit from the earth

>rich
>that's why they dress up

>openly NOT rich
do you have some disorder where you can't read "not"?

You can't really call yourself rich if you can't afford your own army.

Oh sorry, I couldn't decipher your illegible jumble of words, but yes now I see that logical inversion inserted randomly in the middle there.

Apology accepted.
Just work on your reading comprehension in future, kid. Got it?

Thanks for standing up for me user.

Anytime.

>15$
>high end
>A fucking server looking down on poor people

You sound like an asshole anyhow.

Why don't you just add pepperjack cheese to the menu when so many people want it?

Okay, I promise I won't not misinterpret sentences incorrectly in future.

>pepperjack ''''''''''''''''cheese''''''''''''''''

maybe because it comes at a loss of integrity, which lured in other customers?

the original post wasn't a quadruple negative

Not so many people ask for it. Only white trash which happens only every couple of days. We cut the cheese (kek) fresh basically every couple hours as needed. At the rate people ask for pepperjack we'd have to throw a block out every couple of weeks

What's wrong with pepper jack cheese?
I never get it so I'm genuinely curious

That's Denmark though, everything's stupid expensive.

And a cuckold to boot

denmark is the least sjw of the scandinavian countries.

Just how fat are you?

>We only have 2 bulls for every household!

and we made it all the way to the second post before an insecure yuro brought up the US

and you're just the pimply fag that brings them their food

I'm poor. I feel like the kid that stares through a window on Christmas while a family eats a Roast Chicken.

>be server at a New York restaurant with a microbrewery and rustic atmosphere and classic grill fare
>clientele is mostly 35 year olds and older
>spend my shifts just talking beer and bringing drinks to tables while busboys run all my food and get stuff
>$11 tip or more on almost every check because tables like me and all white older people

Life is good

Well, go on

Give us a story

It's Colby Jack with jalapenos (the most white trash of peppers) in it, which overpowers the flavor of the cheese and also makes it "not a real cheese". It's lowbrow as hell but I personally don't care and find it delicious.

>bottom of the barrel job which literally relies on handouts to meet minimum wage

You life is a kek mate

And I'm keking all the way to the bank by making anywhere between $25- $35/hour at my "bottom of the barrel job"

I found it amusing that you specified jalapenos as being white trash but didn't refer to colby or jack as such.

He isn't op. I am. White trash never orders colby jack. Always pepperjack, and when they get butthurt about us not having it, the choose american.

Here's the cheese hierarchy in increasing classiness at my restaurant

Pepperjack

$15 a meal

sooooo, Five Guys?

that's not that great lmao

>aged white cheddar

My restaurant only had one burger item and it had that cheese. Shit's fucking cash. I'd take pulled pork, a tortilla, and two slices of that and make myself a ghetto quesadilla when it was a really good night.

>high end burger joint

I work only 10 months a year (i get a total of two whole months for the off season) and i made almost $52,000 on the dot last year while working, at the most, 39.5 hours a week (owners are jews who don't want to pay overtime wage). Even though that's higher than the average american income, you're right, that's pretty bad.

Yeah it's delish but the kids always disliked it because it wasn't yellow.

Even my favorite customer type, white trash, would sometimes ask what color it is and then frown when i say our cheddar is white

#WHITECHEDDARMATTERS

52k at a dead end job gg user you've really made it in life
Tfw the people who are eating at the restaurant you work at even as a special occasion are probably making more then you're borderlinr middle wage income self

I'm sure :^)

It's monterey jack, not Colby Jack,

Colby Jack is Colby mixed with monterey jack.

Pepper jack is monterey jack with jalapenos.

you know what makes me kek? seeing a grown man serve me food for my tips. you're job is the same as a house nigger in the slave days. you are a human doormat.

Okay, Tyrell.

>implying he's even telling the truth to begin with

WEW 52K LAD

>If i'm condescending, people will think i'm smart!

Good for them?