My daughter is really into anime. What should I make for her to cheer her up tomorrow...

My daughter is really into anime. What should I make for her to cheer her up tomorrow? She didn't make cheerleader today. Pic related is a favorite snack of hers.

Other urls found in this thread:

leekspin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch amaama to inazuma together for ideas

Just hit her in the head with some shitty pocky and lock her in the basement

Watch Amaama to Inazuma together and then rape her

Let's have a pic of your daughter to help us decide.

Watch Usagi Drop together for ideas

Maybe if she wasn't such a fat fuck from eating cakes all the time she would have made the squad.

Hook her up with on of your friends. She'd love that desu. They watch Anime and eat chips together in bed. Then cuddles for dessert!

and naked

She is not fat, she is very thin for her bmi, especially considering she used to be male.

>My daughter is really into anime.
Awww, it's so sweet that you consider your wife's daughter as your own, too! :3

There's no wife in the picture.
Please do not pretend to be me.

Ok, here's your reply.

Show pics of u as a cheerboy user. And your trophies for honorable mention you failure

nice projecting

leekspin.com/

>Hehehe, just make her some dinner and go do an activity. Bond and teach her a life lesson. Isn't that the usual?

Make a backyard fire and cook some peppermint patty smores. Make some reeses ones. Get freaky.

tapioca pudding

>My daughter is really into anime.

Bake her a cake covered with a picture of her favorite anime, or maybe make her some pancakes and carve an image of that stuff in there.

Also get her hooked on Great Teacher Onizuka; best antidepressant anime ever n the manga is even better

Suck her dick

What happened to her mother?

OP here, she moved in with her boyfriend Zanquavious last year, it's just us two now

This is not me.
There never was a mother, we're both husbands.

I didn't think poo babies could happen irl

Shit thread OP

Search up fiction feast or something like that on YouTube they make food from cartoons and animes

Thank you. You were the only sincere and helpful person this entire thread.

Feast of fiction*

Dick

Is that some asian knockoff?

I see what you did there.

Chicken yakisoba, and watch the latest episode of Re:Zero with her if she hasn't already.

Give her the ol' tyrone bull fucking session for about three fitfy.

>her boyfriend Zanquavious
You are comfortable with her dating a Vampyre Lord?!

I found yakisoba easy to do, but it's perhaps a little bit too generic. It doesn't have that certain iconic image jappo curry has, you know? Yeah, I'd recommend curry, with whatever your daughter likes as main ingredient. If she's vegan, you should select the curry roux appropriately, as the normal ones contain beef bouillon. Another "Japanese" classic is chahan, which is just your ordinary Chinese fried rice with Japanese ingredients, such as short-grain rice, soy sauce and sake, et cetera.

I think the best impression would probably be left by takoyaki though. The pans are fairly widely available, the food itself is very simple and hard to fail, and they do count as one of the foods that immediately makes you think of animu when seen.

It's time to stop feeding her trash. She didn't make cheerleader because she is a dwarf hamplanet.

to be fair, you responded to a question about anime by telling him how to be a parent. kind of condescending.